THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm..... The head isn't the only thing off on the Jetfire. The leg panels definitely stick out way to much. It seems this figure was optimized for the combination gimmick. I am hoping these are just early prototype pictures and that swap out parts are used to accurize Jetfire's stand alone robot mode.

Officially up for sale on Threezero's website and some high res photos:

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-dlx-jetfire/

The ancient Decepticon Seeker who chose to side with the Autobots and sacrifice his spark to Optimus Prime to aid in the defeat of The Fallen, Hasbro and threezero proudly present the long-awaited Jetfire from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series!

At 15 inches (38 cm) tall, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Jetfire collectible figure features approximately 65 points of articulation, a die-cast metal frame, and LED illuminated eyes. LED Jet Thrusters also light up in Jetpower mode. Accessories include one Landing Gear Cane, two pairs of interchangeable hands, and one Cannon and Machine Gun for DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime form.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Jetfire [3Z0166] is designed so that key parts can be detached and integrated as armor for the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime [3Z0163]. Together, the two figures form the impressive DLX Jetpower Optimus Prime.

DLX Collectible Figures present intricate Transformers designs in a smaller scale with high-fidelity production value. With its unique die-cast metal frame design, DLX not only provides an advanced range of articulation, but also greatly enhances the weight and durability. Together with the detailed and weathered paint application of threezero, a remarkable resemblance is achieved in matching the characters as seen in the original media.

Image is for reference only. To assemble DLX Jet Power Optimus Prime, [3Z0163] Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen – DLX Optimus Prime must be purchased separately.

Pre-order price: 299 USD / 2320 HKD / 1960 RMB / 32600 JPY

TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. ?2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. ?2021 DreamWorks LLC and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro

* The estimated shipping date: 4th Quarter 2021.
* Shipping rates depend on the product weight/size and shipping locations.
* Duties, taxes and any other charges related to customs clearance are not included in the price.
* All unpaid orders would be cancelled after the sale.
* Orders are not transferable to third parties.
* Final product may vary from prototype images
* THIS IS NOT A TOY, 15 YEARS+
CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, CHOKING HAZARD!

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_01.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_02.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_04.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_17.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_07.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_09.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_Jetfire_JP_wlogo_20.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_JetpowerOP_JP_wlogo_01.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_JetpowerOP_JP_wlogo_03.jpg

threezero_DLX_TF_JetpowerOP_JP_wlogo_20.jpg

Jesus look at the detail on that thing. I've preordered Optimus and will get this too. Meanwhile, HT are reissuing 13 year old Batmen.

The Jetfire Prime combiner mode is actually crazy impressive. Hard to believe they took two fully articulated figure and made them combine into a mode that's actually accurate to the movie version.

threezero_DLX_TF_JetpowerOP_JP_wlogo_01.jpg

mmtfm-21_tomy_b09_1.jpg

All the credit to Threezero for what they managed to achieve here. A true masterpiece of engineering. With that said, I still would've much preferred they made these three figures individually with no compromises to any of them.

I'm holding off for a Premium scale if ever that happens.

Does Threezero often release their figures at their estimated date? Or they get pushed back much further?
Release date of the Premium OP is Jul - Aug 2021
thr3z0162-transformers-bumblebee-optimus-prime-18-premium-scale-die-cast-action-figure-19.1591...jpg

Last edited:
Premium Scale Optimus Prime estimated
release date moved to DEC 2021 - FEB 2022

Admittedly I'm not the biggest transformers fan. I never watched the shows as a kid, and I've only seen the first three of the Bayverse films, and the Bumblebee Movie (probably my favorite). I always heard the reviews for the threezero dlx Bumblebee figure were great, but I never paid much attention to this line of figures. Then I was watching Justin's channel and he made a video where all of the DLX figures were displayed at an event a couple weeks back. I saw that Optimus Prime/Jetfire combo and thought it looked amazing. So then I started watching reviews on all the other figures in the line. I proceed to order four figures from the Bumblebee Movie (Optimus Prime/Bumblebee/Classic Blitzwing/Soundwave) and preordered Optimus Prime/Jetfire from Revenge of the Fallen. I find myself now wanting to watch all the movies and episodes from the classic show, as well as the new Netflix Series that came out recently (Considering picking up the DLX Optimus Prime from that as well haha).

Just got the Bumblebee, Vintage Blitzwing, and Soundwave and unpacked and posed them up. Wow I am impressed, I'm glad I made the plunge in this line. Still waiting on Optimus Prime

Hi, I'm considering getting a threezero Bumble bee optimus prime DLX. Are there any know issues regarding the figure as of this date that i should look out for?

I have three of the other figures from the DLX line, and no issues with them. I'm currently waiting on my Optimus Prime to arrive. I love this line of figures.

Awsome! glad to hear that! Hope they continue this line with the other transformers present on the cybertron scene :D

No issues with my DLX Prime nor heard anyone complain about it so far.

I started with Bumblebee then Prime. Got Soundwave...what an impressive figure. So is Prime! Have to get Blitz wing!!! They are great figures!!!

I just watched the Netlix series, liked it a lot. Went ahead and ordered the Optimus Prime and Megatron from the DLX line for the series as well haha.

Back