THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I thought so but it's really hard to pass

I'm not passing either but it's annoying that this isn't meeting the expectations set by the amazing dlx figures released previously. I still hope there will be some changes to the final product.

I'm not passing either but it's annoying that this isn't meeting the expectations set by the amazing dlx figures released previously. I still hope there will be some changes to the final product.

I hope so too

Finally,I can get a soundwave next week
also, I want Premium Bumblebee too, is this worth to get?

Finally,I can get a soundwave next week
also, I want Premium Bumblebee too, is this worth to get?

i reckon it is, easily one of the best they've done so far in terms of quality also the lights stay on for ages before dimming, I've had mine on for 10hrs plus before and they never dimmed

i reckon it is, easily one of the best they've done so far in terms of quality also the lights stay on for ages before dimming, I've had mine on for 10hrs plus before and they never dimmed

Thanks for the replay, I might get one soon

This came in today. Solid piece!

3F0E82A7-76EE-4BD7-B0E4-C7FF6859B2D5.jpg

Awesome poses! Just waiting for them to make Soundwave in Premium Scale since all the others from the movie were released in that scale.

100%! Can?t stop lookin at this thing

Can't stop looking at your pics of that thing. I told myself "I don't need it" but you're seriously testing my willpower here lol.

Awesome poses! Just waiting for them to make Soundwave in Premium Scale since all the others from the movie were released in that scale.

A member of the Threezero team mentioned in a post on TFW2005 forums that not every DLX figure is going to be made in premium scale. He posted that around the time Blitzwing was being released. Maybe they won't start with Soundwave but I thought this was worth sharing.

Now that’ll be a piece worth buying. In this scale alone, it blows me away. Articulation is so good.

19A08A5D-E825-4808-9EF9-2906458E86BD.jpg

D2949927-E0CC-4921-8776-387CED69E53C.jpg

This forum convinced me to purchased Soundwave. Excellent photos, Yoshi!

I'm curious how far ThreeZero/Hasbro is willing to go into the Bumblebee movie designs. I'd gladly purchase all the main Autobots and Decepticons that were shown within the first few minutes.

Revenge of the Fallen Optimus Prime is very tempting and the Jetfire reveal teasers on the ThreeZero Instagram is swaying me into purchasing it.

Hasbro and threezero proudly present the long-awaited Jetfire from the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen film as the next figure in the Transformers DLX Collectible Figure Series.

DLX Jetfire will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on 1st April, 9am HKT (previous day, 9pm EDT)!

※ In development. Final product may vary from promotional images.

166183448_6123576517668125_1758066395131320952_o.jpg

164108224_6119273774765066_1237980926270239992_o.jpg

I have to say this thing turned out impressive as hell. The level of detail is truly insane. Only thing that bums me is the inaccurate cockpit on the forehead. If that's because of the combining gimmick, then I hope they'll at least include an accurate swap out part for the final product.

Jetfire is already on PO on their website.

Changing the topic slightly, do you guys know if Threezero accept Paypal?
I used to buy some figures back when they were 3A, but now I don't see an option to use other payment method than adding a credit card.

threezero_DLX_TF_JetpowerOP_wlogo_03.jpg

Back