THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another lo res iPhone pic...

IMG_3588.JPG

Last edited:
This premium version of Optimus Prime looks absolutely incredible. @rory and @darthviper107 pics pushed me over the edge and convinced me to order one from Sideshow. This just looks way too good to pass up. I’m not even what you would call a huge Transformers fan but I’ve always wanted a great representation of Prime, this definitely seems to fit the bill.

It really is beautiful and I’m kinda a bad transformers fan myself as I got into the transformers by watching the bay movies. That first film holds a special place in my heart .

It really is beautiful and I’m kinda a bad transformers fan myself as I got into the transformers by watching the bay movies. That first film holds a special place in my heart .

You going to get the premium Optimus? You know you want it lol.

Are Premium Scale fragile? stable?

Do you think Optimus from Bay films will be released as a premium scale?

Are Premium Scale fragile? stable?

Do you think Optimus from Bay films will be released as a premium scale?
Very very stable. No need for any kind of stands, this guy is so leg heavy there’s no tipping him over. There are however a lot of tiny articulated bits that easily fly off while posing, that are designed this way to keep from breaking, so I have to pay close attention when moving his limbs around. But over soooo much more stable than say a Hot Toys quarter scale of equal size.

I don't know what to do... if going DLX or Premium Scale.

Is Megatron from ROTF going to be DLX or premium?

Last edited:
Back