THREEZERO - Transformers - General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received MDLX Bumblebee from BBTS and it's an amazing figure. Not many accessories but I think it's great for a G1 adaptation. It's convinced me to want to order everything from the MDLX line. Looking forward to Optimus Prime.

I'm surprised ThreeZero hasn't revealed anything yet unless they're waiting for SDCC?

This thing is just epic...
D79BD8A5-DDD6-4523-9BB7-FC940B805B86.jpg

I'm curious how the yolopark $2400+ Optimus compares to the threezero. It's only 5 inches taller, I wonder what could warrant that pricetag.

I'm curious how the yolopark $2400+ Optimus compares to the threezero. It's only 5 inches taller, I wonder what could warrant that pricetag.
Nothing about it warrants it. All you get is a taller figure with spinning gears when you move the limbs around.

The proportions on it are awful as well. Narrow chest, shoulder/arms that stick out too much, wide birthing hips, etc etc. Charging almost $3000 for that figure is criminal when Threezeros Premium version is 5" shorter for $2000 less.

BCTay5J.png

Premium Scale is absolutely mind blowing. I'm happy with the DLX line but if I had the money, space, and if it was my one and only Transformers line, Premium would be the way to go.

I'm hoping we see reveals at SDCC.

Video look at MDLX Megatron at 7:32...

I wish they’d do a DLX Megatron like that, and have it as tall as or taller than Prime.
I'm hoping his appearance will be somewhat similar in the movies with their designs taking inspiration from G1 as well.

Received it today, it's an amazing figure, extremely impressive and bigger than I imagined. Unfortunately though the LED in one of the eyes does not work so I'll have to send it back for a replacement. It sucks to have to send the whole thing back just for that small thing, but at this cost I wouldn't feel OK with it not being 100%

Received it today, it's an amazing figure, extremely impressive and bigger than I imagined. Unfortunately though the LED in one of the eyes does not work so I'll have to send it back for a replacement. It sucks to have to send the whole thing back just for that small thing, but at this cost I wouldn't feel OK with it not being 100%

That really sucks to hear. That’s completely unacceptable for the cost so I would definitely get a new one as well.

This figure is an absolute beast. I really dig it. He's got shelf presence for miles. I'm gonna dump a lot of pics here of him in the days to come. I'm not sure whether or not to keep my DLX version, as this one is so definitive. Though the DLX size fits in great with my 1/6 collection.

IMG_3574.JPG

IMG_3579.JPG

Back