ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics! There was a point in time when I was willing to go deep into this line when Sheriff Rick was announced. He then got put on the back burner and all other versions of Rick and other characters started being produced. Hell, I even bought the two Walkers that go with Michonne. This is my favorite look of Rick and I'll just add the Walkers in the background when displayed.

I may actually consider Rick even though I wouldn’t call myself a big fan of the show or the comics. I think he would look cool on display. I’d probably have him wearing the jacket.

I tried getting my phone to capture the face better. But it kept making it look like the paint was kinda soft or blurred. But in person it's pretty awesome.
The hat shocked me too, I was expecting hard plastic or rubber but its something else. Ive seen the material before on things but don't know its name. Its like a bendable plastic with a soft fabric like material over it... After seeing everything in the other photos of it after release I was a bit worried but it looks just like the preorder pics
OOOOH one last thing. It came with a really high quality photo of him, I think to be displayed behind him, but I couldn't figure out how to get it out of the box so I just left it in. But if anyone gets it and knows how to get it out without damaging anything let me know

This isn't the photo it came with but I had this old season 1 poster that fit well as a backdrop for him on my shelf. Had to remove the case he's in so there was no glare (have to keep them all in cases because I have a white cat that sheds)

Attachments

• 20220625_165427.jpg
    20220625_165427.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
Got mine in today.

The paint is a little flat on the sculpt but overall I am happy. Sculpt looks its best from above I think. Accessories are great.

Surprised to see it has seamless elbow arms. I will probably try a body swap to fit the clothing a bit better and improve articulation as ill be using the coat anyway. Any recommendations?

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

How do they look bent?

They look okay from some angles. It's not very impressive in that regard. The main issue is that the elbow on the arms is not aligned with the actual joint. You can see it in some of the official images on their website. After I checked how much I could bend them, I immediately put on the jacket. If the jacket wasn't included, I'd be happy displaying him without it.

My Rick arrived as well! I'm happy with him as I only wanted a sheriff, I've never really watched the show to know him really well. I watched the pilot at least yesterday to see him in action, but I don't think I will watch all seasons.

He is my first seamless joints figure. I am a bit hesitant to bend the elbows. Can someone tell me please how far they are supposed to go? Can you reach a proper 90 degrees angle? So far I bent them a little, I heard three audible noises with each step but I did not dare to go further.

Also, my duffle bag had the handle turned. But the carabiner hooks are not real. I fixed it by opening the other metal ring and sliding it through. Now it's better.

Bag1.jpg

Bag2.jpg

Fixed!

Bag3.jpg

Rick 1.jpg

Rick 6.jpg
Rick 5.jpg
Rick 2.jpg

Attachments

• Rick 6.jpg
    Rick 6.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He is my first seamless joints figure. I am a bit hesitant to bend the elbows. Can someone tell me please how far they are supposed to go? Can you reach a proper 90 degrees angle? So far I bent them a little, I heard three audible noises with each step but I did not dare to go further.

I got mine to do 90. What you are hearing are the ratchet joints in the elbows.

The sculpt looks amazing I really hope they make Season 9 Rick Grimes. Mainly because it's the last iconic look since Andrew Lincoln left. More Rick Grimes figures would be welcome.

I tried getting my phone to capture the face better. But it kept making it look like the paint was kinda soft or blurred. But in person it's pretty awesome.
The hat shocked me too, I was expecting hard plastic or rubber but its something else. Ive seen the material before on things but don't know its name. Its like a bendable plastic with a soft fabric like material over it... After seeing everything in the other photos of it after release I was a bit worried but it looks just like the preorder pics
OOOOH one last thing. It came with a really high quality photo of him, I think to be displayed behind him, but I couldn't figure out how to get it out of the box so I just left it in. But if anyone gets it and knows how to get it out without damaging anything let me know
Not sure what you mean with the photo? I just went and checked my box again but there is nothing there. Do you mean him walking down the street, which you can see through the plastic window from the inside?

That is the flap of the box, there is a magnet and you can open it at the side to look inside the box through the clear plastic. I don't think it's supposed to be removed though.

I just read through the whole thread again. Guys, why did nobody tell me how awesome this show was? Somebody probably told me but I wasn't listening... I'm so glad I got him and that he made me watch the show! I'm already nearing the end of season 3.

I had planned to go on a hiking trip with him during my vacation but the woods are closed off because of wood fires. The local park is a poor substitute but here we go.

But again I did not dare to bend the elbows too much. After the three "knacks" I don't dare to go further. I don't see an official picture where he actually holds the walkie talkie close to his mouth. So I did not dare with the binoculars being too close to the eyes either. Sorry if that pose looks odd.

I love that you even can pull up the zipper and all the other little details with the guns, and now that I have watched Rick in action I am marvelling about the face sculpt too.

No regrets on my end! So happy I got him!

DSC00597.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

Definitely didn’t need this figure, but after the $5 shipping, 10% code and $45 in rewards, I got this guy down to $131 out the door on Sideshow. Can’t say no at that price!
I think you're really gonna enjoy it. Especially at that price!

Damn SS must seriously not be moving these if they already have $5 shipping on him. Had I known there was the 10% on him I'd have...bitten. Didn't even cross my mind to check if they carried him.

I came to this guy waiting on the porch! My wife had ordered this for my birthday the other week but didn’t tell me he had shipped! It’s a great figure! It’s not inArt or Hot Toys, but it definitely is amazing!

Attachments

• 5AB9AFDF-4AE3-49FD-9FF8-0284CC842549.jpeg
    5AB9AFDF-4AE3-49FD-9FF8-0284CC842549.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A320D28F-FF26-4DC2-9257-0D585488261D.jpeg
    A320D28F-FF26-4DC2-9257-0D585488261D.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • BAAE5AD1-E2AF-452B-888B-AE59505C9D68.jpeg
    BAAE5AD1-E2AF-452B-888B-AE59505C9D68.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back