ThreeZero The Walking Dead Officer Rick Grimes 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received TNS invoice... but still not seen production pics

Amazon says end of This month for its release date
Thanks!
I don't even remember how long it has been that I ordered him but I already have paid in full. I honestly had forgotten about it before this thread recently popped up again but now I am eager to get him!

Honestly it seems like the interest in these has just bottomed out, unfortunately.
The last release was Carol, and the first sign of her release was someone I follow on Instagram posting a picture of her at the end of April. No other pictures were posted until the second week of May, so you might have the opportunity to post the first production pics when you receive it!

Threezero are deep in the most random licences this year.

1/12 Valiant comics figures and Iron Man?
johnny-depp-facepalm.gif

Ordered directly from threezero, and I still haven't received a shipping notification. Don't know what TNS is, but threezero is saying it's shipping this month on their site.

Got my invoice from giantoy today. So it seems like its shipping soon. They usually ship them out a day or 2 after paying. At least that's how it was with the last 2 I got from them.
I really hope it looks as good as the pictures

I only watched the first season of the show. So in that sense this Rick looks cool to me but I’m not that invested in the show or character to necessarily want the figure. It looks good though.

Here's a review on BBICN:

The penultimate Rick (season 1) of the THREEZERO The Walking Dead series has arrived. The head carving should be the least like one in this series. It’s the same as the official picture. The head carving series has a lot of accessories. This time the body uses a strong hand-wrapped body. The previous version was a narrow shoulder joint body.
r1.jpg
r2.jpg

The workmanship of the clothes is still ok, the coat is relatively bloated, and it is not easy to take care of. There is basically no old treatment. Instead, the belts, weapons, and shoes are maintained in the old treatment. The watch compares directly

r3.jpg
r4.jpg
r5.jpg
r6.jpg

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=385368

Really like the new, more accurate boots on this one. Not sure if I’m getting it, but the figure’s starting to be parted out now on eBay so I was able to at least pick up the boots for $25 to replace the ones on my custom (the old Threezero Rick ones, funny enough).

Also just got a dispatch notice from TNS, while the paint looks a little flat sculpt is still good and better than their S4/S5 one.

Although I think ill have to do another body swap and some weathering!

Back