THREEZERO Terminator: Dark Fate T-800 1/12 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too, friend. I just don't get why. Hot Toy still has the license right? Did the Guardian figure not sell well from Genisys?

Probably not. Wish we could swap that one for Carl though, much cooler look in Dark Fate.

Of these figures I have the Sarah on order because it's a look NECA didn't make but hearing just how small they are I'm wondering if I really want to keep that order.

I wonder if the T-shirt, the tactical vest and the bazooka would be big enough to use in some sort of NECA kitbash.

Probably not. Wish we could swap that one for Carl though, much cooler look in Dark Fate.

Of these figures I have the Sarah on order because it's a look NECA didn't make but hearing just how small they are I'm wondering if I really want to keep that order.

I wonder if the T-shirt, the tactical vest and the bazooka would be big enough to use in some sort of NECA kitbash.

lemme know how you feel about it when you get it in hand. The more I mess around with the 3Zero Carl figure, the more its been growing on me.

I wonder if there are any 1/12 peg extenders out there to give these a bit more height. I know you can buy stuff like that for 1/6 scale figures.

It's probably not just their height though is it, their mass in general would be smaller than NECA...apart from the hands, those look big.

What I'll do if Toy Anxiety were to get these in stock before BBTS is I'd buy the parts I want loose and probably cancel the full figure. I ended up doing that with the Great Twins T-800.

It's probably not just their height though is it, their mass in general would be smaller than NECA...apart from the hands, those look big.

What I'll do if Toy Anxiety were to get these in stock before BBTS is I'd buy the parts I want loose and probably cancel the full figure. I ended up doing that with the Great Twins T-800.

Oh? Did you manage to customize it so that the figure scales with NECA? Is that in the other All Things Terminator thread?

No I just bought some hands, the grenade bandolier and some weapons to see how they scaled with NECA. The bandolier was usable as was the grenade launcher, the rest notsomuch.

No I just bought some hands, the grenade bandolier and some weapons to see how they scaled with NECA. The bandolier was usable as was the grenade launcher, the rest notsomuch.
They got 3Zero parts in stock at Toy Anxiety...but the shipping to Canada is wild...I dunno if its worth it for me and if I'm better off buying another T-800 at this rate. USPS shipping states 999 business days at $15.04.

Thanks RealCanadianBros. As it happens I had noticed the figures had come into stock at BBTS and wondered if that meant TA also had got them in and sure enough....ordered a few bits - could end up being a waste of money, I'll find out soon. The 999 business days I'm sure is a gargantuan overestimate for the shipping time even in Covid era :lol

Back