Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironwez20

Super Freak
Reaction score
I personally can’t wait. Here is the announcement

975328F9-020A-41D2-BA8E-A156A37EE9E9.jpeg

might sell my zen creations one depending on how this turns out
I was actually going to buy one but now I’m going to wait . There berserk line turned out great so naruto should be easy

I hope they can turn them out on faster basis aswell zen creations still haven’t released there second figure of Gaara. I just really want some Akatsuki 1/6 mainly Itachi Tobi and Pain 😭

I'm incredibly excited for this line. I can't wait to see it in person next week.

I was quite upset I didn't get into the Zen Creations line but I'm hopeful that Three Zero will have a lot of success with this line enough to get Team 7.

I hope they make more than just naruto and sasuke. I want to see more characters.

I imagine Naruto and Sasuke will be the first two releases so I think once they get over that hump they'll start diving into more characters. I know Gaara, Itachi, and Kakashi are the "most popular" after them but I hope they don't wait too long on Sakura. I think that always left a bad taste in S.H.Figuarts collectors for years and Tamashii is just fixing that now.

I'd really like to see this line flourish and open up more Shonen Jump possibilities. Three Zero has been taking on more properties and they've been doing spectacular work. I hope they'll be able to continue that quality in the future. Even with prices rising all across the board in collectibles.

I feel like the zen creations stuff has gone under the radar due to it being a small new company but because threezero is well established and this will be display at a huge event I feel like this line will definitely take off

We will see this Friday. I am hoping for various headsculpts. Sage mode, kyubi mode, no head band sculpt. Possibly all we are getting is smiling face and serious face

We will see this Friday. I am hoping for various headsculpts. Sage mode, kyubi mode, no head band sculpt. Possibly all we are getting is smiling face and serious face
Yeah considering its Threezero I think you are right about the smiling face and serious faces being the only headsculpts and possibly the sage mode naruto could be a deluxe? or even a separate figure because they seem to be shady like that nowadays haha

Yeah considering its Threezero I think you are right about the smiling face and serious faces being the only headsculpts and possibly the sage mode naruto could be a deluxe? or even a separate figure because they seem to be shady like that nowadays haha
Given what they did with guts I see the sage mode being a limited edition exclusive

I would bet on Shippuden season 1 Naruto with smiling, serious and Kyuubi head*** or a Sage Naruto(vs Pain). .

Naruto-Shippuden-season-1-uzumaki-naruto-27071184-640-480.jpg

The repaint especial edition would be a rerelease of Kyuubi mode v1:
original.gif

I would bet on Shippuden season 1 Naruto with smiling, serious and Kyuubi head*** or a Sage Naruto(vs Pain). .

Naruto-Shippuden-season-1-uzumaki-naruto-27071184-640-480.jpg

The repaint especial edition would be a rerelease of Kyuubi mode v1:
original.gif
You think Zach Snyder will direct a naruto movie?

One Piece

It's an amazing anime series, currently it has a 20+ episodes and nearly to complete 1000 episodes. I got One Ppiece filler episodes list to skip the filler episode, because this series contains 10-11% of filler episodes.

That is gonna go the way of the new love action cowboy bebop
The new Cowboy Bebop isn't bad, I actually like it. The point is not to keep comparing it to anime all the time, for those who are discovering now Cowboy Bebop its a decent series.

One Piece is one of the best anime\manga of all time.

Last edited:
I just hope they never do berserk. That’s the greatest manga of all time

Actually that would be really cool, Berserk live action would look similar to The Witcher.
Berserk is at a larger scale then Witcher. Even anime can’t seem to adapt it properly. 1997 is the only one that came close. Movies can’t even adapt it properly. It needs to be an episodic anime about 25 episodes that has castlevania animation.
I don’t trust a live action adaptation from Netflix . Especially how they cast characters. They’d probably make guts a woman or some scrawny kid with blonde hair .

Back