Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were right! He looks really good honestly. He definitely needs a smiling face though haha

Attachments

• 1B609322-DAF3-4CB6-BD8E-B25DEFE4D8EC.png
    1B609322-DAF3-4CB6-BD8E-B25DEFE4D8EC.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 131
You were right! He looks really good honestly. He definitely needs a smiling face though haha
Wow does that look good. The tailoring on the outfit looks really damn sharp and fitting. Face looks great as well. I always felt like Zen Creation didn't quite nail their faces to match the anime face.

I need Zabuza and Itachi + Kisame (with their straw hats) and hopefully an anbu Itachi 🥺

Looking again at the announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if they cover the OG young Naruto series rather than Shippuden.

Notice how their announcement titles the line as "Naruto - 1/6 Naruto Uzamaki". and not "Naruto Shippuden - 1/6 Naruto Uzamaki".

I bet they're doing the young version of the cast since Zen Creation has the license for Shippuden.

heFrnAb.png
You were right on the money

I'm excited for this quite a lot. It looked great in person, the fabrication is really well done. I'm looking forward to this line and I hope it does well.

Going up for PO soon. Hope he has a smiling sculpt and I'll be happy with the figure. Overall looks like a great figure.

268590052_7519567964735633_2658445378492413451_n.jpg

It'll be funny if they put up a special taju kage bunshin no jutsu collector's edition that included these many figures 🤣

It looks great but the lack of other faces in the photos is concerning. I guess they could always include extra faces with Sasuke if they're not included in this.

The first pic we saw was a smiling face

edit. Scratch that. It didn’t .

Back