Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Berserk is at a larger scale then Witcher. Even anime can’t seem to adapt it properly. 1997 is the only one that came close. Movies can’t even adapt it properly. It needs to be an episodic anime about 25 episodes that has castlevania animation.
I don’t trust a live action adaptation from Netflix . Especially how they cast characters. They’d probably make guts a woman or some scrawny kid with blonde hair .
Dude the trilogy animated movies are awesome. Dude Netflix dont do this, you are exaggerating, i don't even remember a protagonist character that had gender switch like that.
Do you have an example?

Dude the trilogy animated movies are awesome. Dude Netflix dont do this, you are exaggerating, i don't even remember a protagonist character that had gender switch like that.
Do you have an example?
They are but they don’t adapt everything properly. The chi was tough and the skipped stuff. Also come on man. The gender swap a lot in movies now it’s not far fetched .

They are but they don’t adapt everything properly. The chi was tough and the skipped stuff. Also come on man. The gender swap a lot in movies now it’s not far fetched .
Man, its an adaptation there are things that are going to be set aside but the core will remain and gender switching isn't a thing, as much as you're afraid of it, it doesn't happen.

Man, its an adaptation there are things that are going to be set aside but the core will remain and gender switching isn't a thing, as much as you're afraid of it, it doesn't happen.
What are you talking about? They gender swap all the time. Marvel does it all the time. Dc even does it. Where have u been these last few years? They made a whole ghostbuster movie with a gender swapped cast .
And so what if it’s an adaptation. A lot of things get adapted but they still suck. Not everything needs to be adapted in live action .

What are you talking about? They gender swap all the time. Marvel does it all the time. Dc even does it. Where have u been these last few years? They made a whole ghostbuster movie with a gender swapped cast .
And so what if it’s an adaptation. A lot of things get adapted but they still suck. Not everything needs to be adapted in live action .
Man, this is paranoia, the changes don't affect the core of the characters, they did a Ghostbusters REMAKE with a female cast, not a gender swap.
Your fear gets in the way of your common sense, the thing that you're talking about does not exist.
Everyting can be adapted to something else, to know if its good or bad and build you opinion you have to watch it first.

Man, this is paranoia, the changes don't affect the core of the characters, they did a Ghostbusters REMAKE with a female cast, not a gender swap.
Your fear gets in the way of your common sense, the thing that you're talking about does not exist.
Everyting can be adapted to something else, to know if its good or bad and build you opinion you have to watch it first.
Paranoia. I honestly don’t care I’m just saying that’s something they will do . See you are to soft on certain movies and seem to see them through rose colored glasses. I was young to once. Not every movie is good and not every adaption is handled properly . I know you probably like that death note film. That was atrocious. And that wasn’t a remake all the characters were pretty much gender bent versions of the male cast

Can’t seem to find any pictures of threezeros whole booth anywhere. All im seeing is people posting the transformers stuff but I saw one picture with their Caiman figure in the background so everything must be out, just wish people posted it or threezeeo would do it

Paranoia. I honestly don’t care I’m just saying that’s something they will do . See you are to soft on certain movies and seem to see them through rose colored glasses. I was young to once. Not every movie is good and not every adaption is handled properly . I know you probably like that death note film. That was atrocious. And that wasn’t a remake all the characters were pretty much gender bent versions of the male cast
Dude paranoia is intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy.

What you say is paranoia because you build a conspiracy where you are trying to predict something for the future without any factual basis, all of this is due to your fear of progressive agendas that actually call for all kinds of people to be treated equally. You see a diverse cast as a threat and persecution of your "white straight male only" movies. Yes, i like 80's action movies.

Like yes, we now have a much more diverse cast than we had in the last century, but at the same time I'm writing this on an online forum using an internet connected computer talking to someone in another country, while back them people had to use pen and paper or analog typewriter to communicate to someone who was not in the same house.

I am not soft or see the world or movies in colored glasses, i just dont live my life being a hypocrite and looking back at the world with conservative nostalgic lenses while walk with an smarthphone of the year in my hand, we as a society need to move forward, ever forward not backwards.

For you to form an opinion about something (remember that all art is subjective and will work individually for each person) you need to consume it first and not predict with your imagination, if you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad, just that you did not like it.

And no, i did not like the Netflix's Death Note movie. And no, in the movie there was no gender bent character. And it is a Remake since the original anime and manga had already a few japanese live action movies.

Light: In the movie he is a straight male just like the manga\anime, the only change was that in the movie he was white(american) while in the manga he is asian(japanese).
L: in the movie L is a demisexual male just like the manga\anime, in the movie he is black(american) and in the manga he is a mix of Japanese, English, and Russian(2\3 white and 1\6 asian).

Dude paranoia is intense anxious or fearful feelings and thoughts often related to persecution, threat, or conspiracy.

What you say is paranoia because you build a conspiracy where you are trying to predict something for the future without any factual basis, all of this is due to your fear of progressive agendas that actually call for all kinds of people to be treated equally. You see a diverse cast as a threat and persecution of your "white straight male only" movies. Yes, i like 80's action movies.

Like yes, we now have a much more diverse cast than we had in the last century, but at the same time I'm writing this on an online forum using an internet connected computer talking to someone in another country, while back them people had to use pen and paper or analog typewriter to communicate to someone who was not in the same house.

I am not soft or see the world or movies in colored glasses, i just dont live my life being a hypocrite and looking back at the world with conservative nostalgic lenses while walk with an smarthphone of the year in my hand, we as a society need to move forward, ever forward not backwards.

For you to form an opinion about something (remember that all art is subjective and will work individually for each person) you need to consume it first and not predict with your imagination, if you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad, just that you did not like it.

And no, i did not like the Netflix's Death Note movie. And no, in the movie there was no gender bent character. And it is a Remake since the original anime and manga had already a few japanese live action movies.

Light: In the movie he is a straight male just like the manga\anime, the only change was that in the movie he was white(american) while in the manga he is asian(japanese).
L: in the movie L is a demisexual male just like the manga\anime, in the movie he is black(american) and in the manga he is a mix of Japanese, English, and Russian(2\3 white and 1\6 asian).
Lol chill kid . You are so sensitive. I was talking about ghostbusters being gender bent. Who said I was conservative? Just cause I don’t accept every crap adaptation like you doesn’t mean I’m conservative.
Yes all art is subjective that doesn’t make it automatically good. Sometimes people don’t understand the very thing they are working on .

db evolution for example . Abs who said I want white straight male movies? Like wtf are you talking about. I just said I don’t want guts to be turned into a woman jokingly and you freaked out. I’m a person of color myself so forgive me when I want characters to look like how they are portrayed in the books they are in.

you seem the one paranoid that just because I want a good adaptation of berserk I’m some conservative white male bigot who hates change. Like what? That notion was akways stupid . Sorry I like things adapted properly to the source material and not just thrown in for Twitter points.

stop being so soft and accept other peoples opinions instead of assuming stupid bs.

Lol chill kid . You are so sensitive. I was talking about ghostbusters being gender bent. Who said I was conservative? Just cause I don’t accept every crap adaptation like you doesn’t mean I’m conservative.
Yes all art is subjective that doesn’t make it automatically good. Sometimes people don’t understand the very thing they are working on .

db evolution for example . Abs who said I want white straight male movies? Like wtf are you talking about. I just said I don’t want guts to be turned into a woman jokingly and you freaked out. I’m a person of color myself so forgive me when I want characters to look like how they are portrayed in the books they are in.

you seem the one paranoid that just because I want a good adaptation of berserk I’m some conservative white male bigot who hates change. Like what? That notion was akways stupid . Sorry I like things adapted properly to the source material and not just thrown in for Twitter points.

stop being so soft and accept other peoples opinions instead of assuming stupid bs.

Dude dont take it personally, we are discussing, i don't think i am offending you here.
I thought you were saying about Death Note, but Ghostbusters is a remake so it's valid to change the main characters to tell a similar story.

Stories good or bad are infinite, remaking something to have a different vision will ever be valid, just look at all the batmens and spidermans that we saw since their first apperence in other midia outside comics.

If art is subjetive: any movie can be good or bad depending of the person who is watching it, its does not make automatically good nor bad.

Dude Guts will never be portrayed as a woman, that's just your paranoia talking because there's no factual basis there's not even a rumor like what happens with Depp and the Jack Sparrow situation(Pirates remake or a new female protagonist), this gender-bending thing doesn't happen bro, that's it what I'm telling you!

I also like when characters are faithfully adapted too but an adaptation has to do a few changes to work on different midias, but the thing is there is no such thing as gender switching in the entertainment industry.

But dude lets agree that casting anime\manga characters are way harder than american comics characters.

Dude dont take it personally, we are discussing, i don't think i am offending you here.
I thought you were saying about Death Note, but Ghostbusters is a remake so it's valid to change the main characters to tell a similar story.

Stories good or bad are infinite, remaking something to have a different vision will ever be valid, just look at all the batmens and spidermans that we saw since their first apperence in other midia outside comics.

If art is subjetive: any movie can be good or bad depending of the person who is watching it, its does not make automatically good nor bad.

Dude Guts will never be portrayed as a woman, that's just your paranoia talking because there's no factual basis there's not even a rumor like what happens with Depp and the Jack Sparrow situation(Pirates remake or a new female protagonist), this gender-bending thing doesn't happen bro, that's it what I'm telling you!

I also like when characters are faithfully adapted too but an adaptation has to do a few changes to work on different midias, but the thing is there is no such thing as gender switching in the entertainment industry.

But dude lets agree that casting anime\manga characters are way harder than american comics characters.
Fine fine fine. We detailed the thread far to much anyway. And yes I agree

Im still looking through videos and pictures trying to see threezeros full booth :(

Looking again at the announcement, I wouldn't be surprised if they cover the OG young Naruto series rather than Shippuden.

Notice how their announcement titles the line as "Naruto - 1/6 Naruto Uzamaki". and not "Naruto Shippuden - 1/6 Naruto Uzamaki".

I bet they're doing the young version of the cast since Zen Creation has the license for Shippuden.

heFrnAb.png

It would be cool a to have the kid team 7, but i would prefer Black suit Sasuke in the team.
35-351184_download-uchiha-sasuke-png-file-sasuke-uchiha-black.png

Honestly I hope they are making ones from shippuden because I love the characters designs so much more + akatsuki, madara, obito etc. but I would still welcome a you h Naruto line of figures.

Back