Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in seeing their take on the Mk85, I think their version of the Mk50 is close to the best that suit has ever looked and I don't even like that armor. Black Panther too

FS1z1ARWAAQtqf4

I am curious if ThreeZero will do something similar to Tamashii Nations where they release a Hall of Armor.

My Hulkbuster has been sitting around in some depot for the past 10 days. Still waiting just to receive a customs letter. My HIYA toys APC a couple of weeks ago arrived in the country and was processed through customs at lightning speed.

Finally got my Hulkbuster on Saturday.

Terrific engineering but the lack of any wear & tear in the paintjob whatsoever does make it look like, well - a big toy. If they come out with a BD version now I will have....mixed feelings.

Anyway, where's Hulk? Get on that Threezero.

Last edited:
I have the exact same opinion on that Hulk Buster, mate. I'm doing a break down and repaint of it currently. I'm sharing progress in the Hulk Buster thread. As for the Mark 43, as opposed to po'ing the full on battle damaged version, I'm doing a simple weathering job on my fig. First I'm just panel lining, but it's already helped with bringing out some depth.

IMG_2692.JPG

Finally got my Hulkbuster on Saturday.

Terrific engineering but the lack of any wear & tear in the paintjob whatsoever does make it look like, well - a big toy. If they come out with a BD version now I will have....mixed feelings.

Anyway, where's Hulk? Get on that Threezero.

I think I've finished working on this figure. I've panel lined it head to toe and added all sorts of subtle weathering effects to get a more lived in look, without having to resort to TZ's battle damaged version, which is too far damaged for my tastes. Next I'll weather the hulkbuster to better match. The before shot below is a screengrab from Justin's youtube review for lack of my own before shots.

Before

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 2.11.38 PM.png

After

DSCF1563.jpg

DSCF1554.jpg

@rory really nice. I'd like to get an idea of how you went about it. Might give a try as well if this doesn't require extensive skills of touching up.

Sure. First I panel lined the whole figure with tamiya panel liner. Then it was some spatter airbrushing/stippling & drybrushing with burnt umber acrylic (mixed with Tamiya acrylic thinner) on the gold parts. Then I drybrushed/stippled Tamiya metallic gray on the red bits for a metal reveal look. Go as heavy or light as you like. I went for a sort of Hot Toys approach, just enough weathering to get rid of that clean plastic toy look, but no more than that.

@rory really nice. I'd like to get an idea of how you went about it. Might give a try as well if this doesn't require extensive skills of touching up.

Back