Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IRONMAN-MK43-icon600x600.jpg
Hulkbuster-icon600x600.jpg
7CokSKP.png
u1jiIZQ.jpg

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/dlx-iron-man-mark-43/
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/dlx-iron-man-mark-44-hulkbuster/
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/the-infinity-saga-dlx-iron-patriot/
https://www.threezerohk.com/product/the-infinity-saga-iron-man-mark-43-battle-damage/

threezero proudly presents the DLX Iron Man Mark 43 as the first action figure in the Marvel Studios x threezero Avengers: Infinity Saga series. This fully-articulated 1/12 scale collectible figure stands at 6.5” (~16.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renown DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation.

Its forearms and upper-torso are detachable which allow the Mark 43 armor to fit inside the Mark 44 Hulkbuster armor to be released in 2021. Attachable arm rockets can be fixed onto both forearms, and two lighting functions are located on the figure; one in the chest and one in the eyes. The two air flaps on the back could be flipped open and close.

The Avengers: Infinity Saga – 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 figure includes two attachable arm rockets; five pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of shooting hands, one pair of flying hands, and one pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect); two pairs of effect parts: one pair of shooting effects, and one pair of flying effects (for the feet); and one DLX action stand.

Pre-order price: 89.90 USD / 699 HKD / 9,350 JPY

Product Details:
  • Approximately 6.5″ (16.5cm) tall articulated figure
  • Over 48 points of articulation
  • Detachable forearms and upper-torso
  • Two (2) air flaps on the back
LED Light-up features:
  • Eyes
  • Chest
Accessories:
  • Two attachable arm rockets
  • Five pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of shooting hands, one pair of flying hands, and one pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect)
  • Two pairs of effect parts: One pair of shooting effects, and one pair of flying effects (for the feet)
  • One DLX action stand.

012.jpg

017.jpg

013.jpg

threezero is excited to announce our second collection from Marvel Studio’s The Infinity Saga series, DLX Iron Man Mark 44 “Hulkbuster” armor. This fully-articulated 1/12 scale collectible figure stands at 11.7” (~30cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renowned DLX die-cast system with over 65 points of articulation.

DLX Iron Man Mark 44 “Hulkbuster” armor is specially designed to engage in different poses, particularly the signature landing pose. The exterior chest armor and the head of Mark 44 can be opened and the interior panels can slide apart to insert the torso of the Iron Man Mark 43 [3Z0247] figure inside. Together, the two figures form the impressive Hulkbuster.

DLX Iron Man Mark 44 “Hulkbuster” figure has three lighting functions located on the chest, the back, and the eyes; and features functional forearm armor. It includes three pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, and one pair posed for shooting.

DLX Iron Man Mark 43 [3Z0247] is sold separately, and not included. Image is for reference only.

Pre-order price: 249 USD / 1,945 HKD / 1,610 RMB / 27,175 JPY

Product Details:
  • Approximately 11.7″ (30cm) tall articulated figure
  • Over 65 points of articulation
  • Exterior chest panel opens and interior panels slide apart to fit the Iron Man Mark 43 [3Z0247] torso inside
LED Light-up features:
  • Chest
  • Back
  • Eyes
Accessories:
  • Three pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one pair of shooting hands.
* Requires AG1 x7 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

threezero_-DLX_Hulkbuster_Iron_Man_Mark_44_withlogo_07.jpg

threezero_-DLX_Hulkbuster_Iron_Man_Mark_44_withlogo_00.jpg

threezero_-DLX_Hulkbuster_Iron_Man_Mark_44_withlogo_23.jpg

threezero’s popular new DLX series based on characters from Marvel Studios’ The Infinity Saga continues with the DLX Iron Patriot as our next release. This fully-articulated collectible figure stands at 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall and is constructed of threezero’s renowned DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation.

DLX Iron Patriot’s classic blue and red armor is brought to life with mobile accessories. Its back-mounted cannon can be rotated for different over-the-shoulder poses, the attachable micro-cannon can be fixed onto both forearms, and flying effects can be attached to the feet for action poses. The figure also features two lighting functions in both the chest and the eyes. The Infinity Saga – DLX Iron Patriot figure also includes various pairs of interchangeable hands and one DLX action stand.

Pre-order price: 99.90 USD / 640 RMB / 776 HKD / 10,980 JPY

Product Details:
  • Approximately 6.9” (17.5cm) tall articulated figure
  • Over 48 points of articulation
LED Light-up features:
  • Chest
  • Eyes
Accessories:
  • One (1) back-mounted cannon
  • Two (2) attachable gauntlet micro-cannons
  • One (1) right saluting hand
  • Five (5) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands, one (1) pair of flying hands, and one (1) pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect)
  • Two (2) pairs of effect parts: One (1) pair of shooting effects, and one (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet)
  • One (1) DLX action stand

Ait8oN9.jpg
b8k7RfS.jpg
QCNi6ni.jpg
dq098gl.jpg

Last edited:
The Transformers DLX figures are 10-inches so it will probably be the same.

Interested to see what they'll do with this. Will they use cloth/fabric materials? If they push $200 on the price, then why get these over Hot Toys?

I'll grab some if they can accomplish the following: A better and more durable under-body that can push pose-ability with a quality cloth outfit that can stand some heavy posing without damage/etc.

But if they stick with the "metal" like the Transformers...prepare for a bunch of Iron Man's.

Well, they specified ?Infinity Saga? so I?d expect more than Iron Man.

As has been noted, the main draw would be superior poseability. Maybe space-saving for people who want them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'll be their own interpretation of the characters. Somehow I think it'll be Mechanized Marvel characters :rotfl

bandai_x_threezero_x_kunio_okawara_fullmetal_ghost__new_images_updated_31314_bandai_x_threezero_.jpg

Spectacular news. Have they done human characters before?

I like Marvel as much as the next person, but ThreeZero is the wrong company to do something like this. Not because they aren't capable of making amazing figures; on the contrary, as a long-time ThreeA fan, I know Kim will do a wonderful job. The reason they're the wrong company is because they're one of the few companies that produce high-quality figures from anime and video games, and adding Marvel IPs to their queue will sideline other properties that might otherwise never see the light of day. There are already enough options in the market for Marvel characters.

Some of their work is great, some of it?s bad, their Ghost In the Shell and Dany from Game of Thrones were awful. I?ll keep my expectations low.

Don’t know how to feel about this. I’m not a big fan of 9-10” scale. I just like my 1/12 and 1/6.

I like Marvel as much as the next person, but ThreeZero is the wrong company to do something like this. Not because they aren't capable of making amazing figures; on the contrary, as a long-time ThreeA fan, I know Kim will do a wonderful job. The reason they're the wrong company is because they're one of the few companies that produce high-quality figures from anime and video games, and adding Marvel IPs to their queue will sideline other properties that might otherwise never see the light of day. There are already enough options in the market for Marvel characters.

100% agreed ...

What are you talking about? Clearly that NEVER happened with Hot Toys, they make LOADS of figures outside of Marvel and Star Wars.

The Transformers DLX figures are 10-inches so it will probably be the same.

Interested to see what they'll do with this. Will they use cloth/fabric materials? If they push $200 on the price, then why get these over Hot Toys?

I'll grab some if they can accomplish the following: A better and more durable under-body that can push pose-ability with a quality cloth outfit that can stand some heavy posing without damage/etc.

But if they stick with the "metal" like the Transformers...prepare for a bunch of Iron Man's.

I can tell you that you are better off sticking with action figures.

Back