Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those added panel lining and subtle weathering effects make it look like a mini hot toys nice!

That’s exactly my goal. This figure already has near Hot Toy level articulation and quality Diecast. Just needs a few tiny paint details.

Those added panel lining and subtle weathering effects make it look like a mini hot toys nice!

FW8eKVsWIAEpeMg

Yeah I actually don't even mind all the Iron Men but I wanna see someone else.

Mainly just to see how they do characters that aren't in Armor.

They've hinted at Black Panther (as well as Iron Spider but thats another armored one), I'd imagine they'll want to have that up for order by November at the absolute latest

Attachments

• D927352D-0044-4E2B-ADCF-A7C80138635E.jpeg
    D927352D-0044-4E2B-ADCF-A7C80138635E.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
I’m just waiting for anything other than Iron Man. They’re cool but I want more variety, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Cap, Thor, Spider-Man, Thanos, Hulk, Widow, honestly anyone at this point :lol
I think any maskless heroes are out the window. I don't see ThreeZero going out of their way to get the likeness rights to Thor, Cap, Strange, and etc.

Recently been getting into this line, and I gotta say it shocked me in a good way. At $99 for each figure (so far), the value for the money is nuts. I know it's cliche to say "mini Hot Toys," but I don't know how else to describe this Infinity Saga DLX line. I hope ThreeZero do the entire Iron Man and War Machine line of the MCU, because I can easily see me replacing a lot of my 1/6 scale Iron Man/War Machine HT with these, especially now since display space and storage space have become issues at home.

Last edited:
I'm having lots of fun with the Mk 43 BD version. It's beside my laptop and I tinker with it during breaks or when I want to take my mind off work for a while. Doesn't take up a lot of space and the diecast in this makes it very solid and hefty. My only gripe is some of the joints are way too tight that I fear breaking them.

Can't wait to receive the Mk 46.

Took pics from Seoul Popcon (comic con)

Attachments

• 20220826_103916.jpg
    20220826_103916.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220826_103937.jpg
    20220826_103937.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220826_103934.jpg
    20220826_103934.jpg
  • 20220826_103928.jpg
    20220826_103928.jpg
I'm rethinking collecting this line. Right now all we're seeing is armored figures and, as good as they are, I'm not sure a display of just Iron Men - which from afar mostly look like the same figure with the colors rearranged (indeed some literally will be) - is actually appealing to me.

Other people need to have all the armors but over the past few days I'm wondering do I really need them? My preordering all of them so far may just have been me buying into other people's hype.

I really embarked on this line to represent the Hulkbuster sequence in AOU. I deemed the Hot Toys to be simply too big and too expensive. So I've got Hulkbuster and I've got the 43 because that's the one that goes inside it. I would certainly get Hulk if they ever make him. But I think I fell into the collecting trap of thinking that because I started a thing now I need to have all of a thing.

So I cancelled Iron Patriot - while he's technically a different character at least and visually striking, he's just not really important enough in the scheme of things - and I'm considering cancelling the Mark 46, 50 and III that I still have on preorder. Without at least a Captain America and Thor I don't see the point in collecting all the Iron Man armors. And in any case I wouldn't be buying multiple Caps and Thors either so why collect all the Iron Mans. If they are making Cap and Thor I would want to know from which movie so as to buy the corresponding Iron Man. Unfortunately we don't seem to have any concrete information do we......

Back