Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going up for Pre-Order soon.

266568429_7500045736687856_5912000703240920413_n.jpg

Nice. Been awhile since I watched AoU - did the 43 look like that when it went into the Hulkbuster?

In any case my clean version had already shipped from BBTS, doubt I'll have it for Xmas if tracking is accurate though. Hasn't even left the US yet.

How about an AoUHulk to fight the Hulkbuster since the Figuarts Hulk will be too small since ThreeZero went their own scale?

Sold out in about 30 minutes or so. Was only limited to 200 pieces but I managed to grab one. Not sure if they're offering more for other retailers?

DLX Iron Man Mark 43 BD Version

Product Details:
  • Approximately 6.9” (~17.5cm) tall articulated figure
  • Over 48 points of articulation
  • Special Battle-Damaged armor detail
  • Detachable forearms and torso
  • Two (2) air flaps on the back
LED Light-up features: *
  • Eyes
  • Chest
Accessories:
  • Two (2) attachable arm rockets
  • Five (5) pairs of interchangeable hands: One (1) pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, one (1) pair of shooting hands, one (1) pair of flying hands, and one (1) pair of shooting hands (to assemble the shooting effect)
  • Two (2) pairs of effect parts: One (1) pair of shooting effects, and one (1) pair of flying effects (for the feet)
  • One (1) DLX action stand.
* Requires AG1 x4 Batteries (Batteries Not Included)

Materials: Die-cast zinc alloy, PVC, ABS, other metals
Packaging size: ~(W200 x H250 x D100)mm(0.5kg)
gy6gv1D.jpg

XsW4U1c.jpg

Mj5ZbS8.jpg
fGWwI7A.jpg
I2sbW9Y.jpg

rMnzDDQ.jpg

4HDmhqM.jpg

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to be much interest for these on this forum. I guess people are burned out on MCU (Iron Man armours at least) at 1/6 and don't want to start collecting them all over again at a new scale.

Doesn't seem to be much interest for these on this forum. I guess people are burned out on MCU (Iron Man armours at least) at 1/6 and don't want to start collecting them all over again at a new scale.
When multiple companies have been perfecting Iron Man action figures over the past 10 or so years, it’s kinda hard to get excited for more of the same.

I bought the Hulkbuster, and I'll buy an AoU Hulk if they release it, but the Mk 43 and Iron Patriot aren't on my list to buy. I'd consider some of Mk 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 46, 47, 50 and 85 if they were released. If they do a kick arse Iron Spider, I'd be all in on that.

Im definitely interested I just wanna see them do a non armored character, if/when that happens and granted it looks decent ill be all over it.

I have them on order and literally haven't received any of them yet. Hopefully my Mk43 will show up from BBTS slow shipping hell at some point but nothing else has come out

43 finally showed up, very nice figure

With the ZD 42, same scale, the ZD definitely looks sloppier side by side. Lighter, less articulation, etc. It should be considering the price difference
ZUOKTlt.jpg

With Figuarts, King Arts, ZD. Blows the Figuarts out of the water, considering the going rate nowdays for SHF often exceeds the TZ price point by a lot they are a joke. A peer to King Arts in quality level, and KA were so damn expensive at MSRP. I've had multiple broken arms with very crap plastic shoulder joints with KA too, I don't think that's possible with this TZ
GEVB6Gb.jpg

KaXov4R.jpg

This figure is heavy and solid as a rock, the joints are very strong (but not just stuck or anything), all the lines and details are sharp and clean. There's quite the layers of engineering at work in the joints. I'd call it a shrunken HT but the 42/43 HT is such an old model at this point I think its probably worse than this, more soft in the linework and looser. The Hulkbuster should be a beast
lBFnrBs.jpg

hCX9Yu9.jpg

9C2RhM2.jpg

Really looking forward to mine. Don't think I'll have it by Saturday at this point though. Definitely not if customs holds it.

Also just want to praise Hologram Al for the thread updates, including the original post I've just noticed. This is how to create and manage a thread.

Back