Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/12 is a really popular scale so it's not surprising. It's not like they can do 1/6 scale so I'm not sure what people were expecting.

Although it looks nowhere near 1/12 in the first picture. Actually looks closer to 1/6 if you picture it standing up but the info paper on the left says 1/12.

Yeah I don't know why people are thinking 1/12. This is in their DLX line so it'll probably be ~10-11" tall like their Transformers
Because it says 1/12 on the info card next to the figure. The DLX branding has nothing to do with what scale it'll be.

UJVMUEM.jpg

Pic w/ clearer text. There's a Hulkbuster coming and the top part of this can be placed inside. Comes with a bunch of hands and some rocket parts, but doesn't look like it will have a headsculpt.

Definitely buying their 1/12 Hulkbuster. Their DLX Transformer line has been nothing short of amazing so a DLX Hulkbuster should be pretty sweet.

50703721986_6bb53869b9_k_d.jpg

Marvel really handing out the 1/12 licenses - Hasbro, Bandai, Kaiyodo, Mezco, Medicom, Comicave, Threezero, Sentinel (not all of them do 1/12 movie figures and some aren't making them anymore due to poor sales). I guess it makes sense to do 1/12 as that's a pretty established market of collectors who buy things that fit in that scale, but there's some serious competition in the 1/12 market.

What’s going on with this line? Only 2 figures since it was announced, does threezero just move at a snails pace or is Marvel not as popular as I thought?

What’s going on with this line? Only 2 figures since it was announced, does threezero just move at a snails pace or is Marvel not as popular as I thought?
They have a bunch of other figures and IPs that they work on. They're not like Hot Toys who only focuses on Marvel and Star Wars 24/7.

Who knows if they have more stuff planned for the line. Probably depends on how well the Mark 43 and Hulkbuster sells.

G5DUAgS.png

So threezero posted last night that they'll be debuting Iron Patriot at SDCC next week, fingers crossed it's the Endgame version

Looks like they're doing the IM3 Iron Patriot design. Better than the End Game version imo for Iron Patriot. End Game design would have worked better with classic War Machine colors.

259250436_7366238886735209_4159537289299808407_n.jpg

Last edited:
Such weird characters to start the line with. Mark 43 and Iron Patriot are some of the least popular designs...

I love my the Mark 43 inside my Hulkbuster, hot toys ones that is

Back