Threezero - Marvel Studios: The Infinity Saga - DLX Scale Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t imagine ThreeZero could even get a sliver of 1/6 scale Marvel with HT monopolizing that market, unless it’s maybe comic-based versions. But even that seems unlikely. Possibly 1/12 or 1/10. It’s too bad because it would be great if someone could produce characters that HT either ignores or abandons.

I have to say the DLX Prime is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to seeing what these will be. I still love me some Hot Toys, but the rubber suits have diminished my excitement...

I have to say the DLX Prime is one of my favorites. I'm looking forward to seeing what these will be. I still love me some Hot Toys, but the rubber suits have diminished my excitement...

Right? I will never understand why the recent Caps have a rubber suit

I only care about 1/6th MCU. I doubt they will be doing that... unless they worked out some deal with HT to do characters they never got the chance to do... like The Black Order.

The license is for the MCU Infinity Saga. They're going to make figures based on the movies. The only question is what scale they will be.

I like Marvel as much as the next person, but ThreeZero is the wrong company to do something like this. Not because they aren't capable of making amazing figures; on the contrary, as a long-time ThreeA fan, I know Kim will do a wonderful job. The reason they're the wrong company is because they're one of the few companies that produce high-quality figures from anime and video games, and adding Marvel IPs to their queue will sideline other properties that might otherwise never see the light of day. There are already enough options in the market for Marvel characters.

My thoughts exactly. These are exciting news but even before this I felt like they're all over the place with their characters and licenses instead of focusing on expanding one line (except Game of thrones). They should just stick to stuff like transformers imo. I'm willing to bet that's their best selling line but not much there besides the usual Optimus Primes, Bumblebees and the occasional Megatron to round things up.

[...]even before this I felt like they're all over the place with their characters and licenses instead of focusing on expanding one line (except Game of thrones). [...]

All over the place can be more interesting in some ways; when the alternative is endless Disney *cough* HT *cough*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've found it ranges from 1-2 weeks with them. They'll likely show their first figure this week and it'll probably be an Iron Man.

When I read this announcement, I was immediately turned off. I mean, HT has already cornered this market for me, and I was so hoping to have threezero for other stuff (I've kept hoping they might continue their Fullmetal Alchemist line, for example). There's almost nothing they could do from the MCU that would excite me at this point, and I'm saying this as an obvious MCU fangirl.

Except anything to do with a Thor 1 Loki. My MCU holy grail.

When I read this announcement, I was immediately turned off. I mean, HT has already cornered this market for me, and I was so hoping to have threezero for other stuff (I've kept hoping they might continue their Fullmetal Alchemist line, for example). There's almost nothing they could do from the MCU that would excite me at this point, and I'm saying this as an obvious MCU fangirl.

Except anything to do with a Thor 1 Loki. My MCU holy grail.

Yeah. For myself between poly and figs - most of which am incredibly happy with - can't see doing any more MCU for a good while.

Looks like it's 1/12 so I'm out.
20201218_140327.jpg
20201218_140318.jpg

why would they start with that armor :slap

To draw it out and increase impulse/frustration purchases while collectors wait for what they *really* want. :lol

I need to see that armour in a neutral pose. Looks janky that way. Not the best job on the joints. Hopefully they work some bugs out.

Back