Threezero Jujutsu Kaisen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venzarr

Super Freak
Reaction score
So hyped for this! Wonder if we will see this first or asmus?

Attachments

• 218F0876-9C9A-4FBC-B3F7-B6366550CC8D.jpeg
    218F0876-9C9A-4FBC-B3F7-B6366550CC8D.jpeg
    112.9 KB · Views: 44
I was not expecting this! It will be great to see a Yuji prototype.

I wonder if Shonen was pleased with the Naruto prototype so they're allowing them to tackle this license now. I know Aniplex is doing 1/6 Demon Slayer but if ThreeZero can get either Dragon Ball, My Hero Academia, Bleach...

Last edited:
Competition is good. Asmus better step it up because for the most part, ThreeZero will most likely beat them in terms of pricing.

Yup definitely in for them. Asmus will barely get Gojo out while Threezero already has the main crew. Lol

Too bad Fushiguro does come with a shikigami wolf...
Not surprised honestly they always seem to keep accessories light so they can keep prices down. Hopefully though we could get an accessory pack eventually seeing as though they have done this with Evangelion and Ultra Man now!

Not surprised honestly they always seem to keep accessories light so they can keep prices down. Hopefully though we could get an accessory pack eventually seeing as though they have done this with Evangelion and Ultra Man now!
I have never thought about that before. It would be cool to see this down the road for this line and Naruto as well.

Back