Threezero Jujutsu Kaisen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
335195270_2177334485787563_1811876783454288260_n.jpg

Hey all,

Bit late to this one as I've only just started watching the anime but I can see that Hobby Link Japan have Yuji listed twice as an original release & re-issue?

Price is the same but does anyone know if there were any improvements made to the re-issue?

Thanks

Neil

Hey all,

Bit late to this one as I've only just started watching the anime but I can see that Hobby Link Japan have Yuji listed twice as an original release & re-issue?

Price is the same but does anyone know if there were any improvements made to the re-issue?

Thanks

Neil

Pretty sure there were no differences, they were just extremely popular so they put out another wave of preorders for them

Pretty sure there were no differences, they were just extremely popular so they put out another wave of preorders for them

Thanks for the help :)

I have actually just seen the Asmus version on Sideshow with the extra headsculpts & now I'm thinking about getting that one instead lol

Neil

Pretty late but finally Got Yuji From HLJ they were the Only ones who still have It šŸ˜…

I really wanted Nobara but she looks a little bit to simple, like a very lazy release

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_183836.jpg
    IMG_20230828_183836.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230828_184044.jpg
    IMG_20230828_184044.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Pretty late but finally Got Yuji From HLJ they were the Only ones who still have It šŸ˜…

I really wanted Nobara but she looks a little bit to simple, like a very lazy release

I am not collecting the 3z JJK anymore due to cutting my collecting down but honestly she is probably one of the most fun of the first 4, lots of accessories and faceplates

Definitely an underrated figure, I definitely wouldnā€™t skip her if you like the character

I have no idea, both are not sitting up straight and I'll have to bring them out and have them sit shoulder to shoulder to understand if they're not properly scaled.

Itadori is 5' 8" (173 cm) and Nobara is 5' 3" (160 cm), at least according to Google.
View attachment 659253
I wanted to see the asmus ver. in hand but after seen your pic, am just gonna go for Nobara and Gojo before its to late

Last edited:
Now that I have the chance yo check him, I think Its a good release with fantastic likeness but not perfect.

The school uniform looks to cheap even for 3zero and in my figure the right hand its a little bit to loose , other than that Iam pretty happy with Yuji.

I was expecting something really amazing like the Naruto figzerošŸ˜“

Attachments

• IMG_20230902_072608.jpg
    IMG_20230902_072608.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230902_072126.jpg
    IMG_20230902_072126.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230902_072222.jpg
    IMG_20230902_072222.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Now that I have the chance yo check him, I think Its a good release with fantastic likeness but not perfect.

The school uniform looks to cheap even for 3zero and in my figure the right hand its a little bit to loose , other than that Iam pretty happy with Yuji.

I was expecting something really amazing like the Naruto figzerošŸ˜“
I really wish a third faceplate was included with Itadori smiling, I don't know but whenever I think of Itadori I picture him smiling in my head he's so upbeat, so pure, and a good guy. I cannot wait to start watching season 2.

As for the uniform, perhaps I'm in the minority here but I actually like the material they've used on their JJK figures. It has this "shiny" appearance that feels very "anime-y" (is that word). Sorry to hear about your right hand being loose, if you strip him down perhaps you can add some nail polish on the joint to make it stiff again (I've done it with some other figures, carefully not to damage the clothes).

I really wish a third faceplate was included with Itadori smiling, I don't know but whenever I think of Itadori I picture him smiling in my head he's so upbeat, so pure, and a good guy. I cannot wait to start watching season 2.

As for the uniform, perhaps I'm in the minority here but I actually like the material they've used on their JJK figures. It has this "shiny" appearance that feels very "anime-y" (is that word). Sorry to hear about your right hand being loose, if you strip him down perhaps you can add some nail polish on the joint to make it stiff again (I've done it with some other figures, carefully not to damage the clothes).

Totally agree with you , Itadori is more like a happy easygoing char but in this case I think 3zero did a great job with the faceplates (considering that they always try to include the minimum)

Last edited:
Sorry for the doble post but

Does anyone know where to get 3zeros Satoru??

I cant find him at retail price anymore šŸ˜“

Back