Threezero - GI Joe Snake Eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grawp

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Even though the movie has been pushed to October 2021, it seems Threezero is going the figure for the first time. I'm sure we'll also get a Storm Shadow at least.

From Wonderfestival Shanghai 2020

120708769_3141950185911510_4912736593639296929_o.jpg

Re: Threezero - Snake Eyes: GI Joe Origins

Is this sixth scale ?
Cause damn that?s awesome

I guess that’s our first look at the costume. Better than the previous two.

I can only hope Storm Shadow looks better than either of his previous film outfits too. Surely he’ll be more classical than that awful tench coat they gave him.

If this is 1/6 it will look beautiful with the Sideshow Joes. This looks comic-inspired which is great. Looks like the movie is staying close to the source. Can't wait to see Storm Shadow :clap

Oh snap this movie is going to be awesome if that's the outfit. I'm hyped to get this figure myself when it goes up.

Love everything but the boots! They look a little robotic. I hope the katana blades are cast in metal. Looking forward to what Storm Shadow looks like. Would also hope for a Scarlet and Baroness if they have cool costumes in the movie as well.

Now the question if this turns out awesome would be to either keep my SS V2 Snake Eyes or get this one... decisions decisions..

Last edited:

Looks dope, but there?s the rubber issue.........
At least hot toys ain?t making it....
Just wish they would do a commando version head though. At least a resolute head.

Here's the listed cast - so maybe we get Baroness and Scarlett too.

Henry Golding as Snake Eyes
Andrew Koji as Storm Shadow
Iko Uwais as Hard Master
Peter Mensah as Blind Master
Ursula Corbero as Baroness
Samara Weaving as Scarlett

That is IF this is a movie version - I think it was assumed as it fits with what Threezero has done in the past. It's unlikely they're doing an original version of Joe characters as 1000toys is doing. The movie was supposed to premiere this month before the whole pandemic thing.

Last edited:

Ursula will make a great Baroness if given the material to work with. She can be brutal.

Weaving... Meh

Ursula will make a great Baroness if given the material to work with. She can be brutal.

Weaving... Meh

I liked Weaving in the Netflix Hollywood show :dunno: but that's also all I've seen her in. Willing to give her a chance. I don't think she'll be any worse than the actress from the first movie.

Even though the movie has been pushed to October 2021, it seems Threezero is going the figure for the first time. I'm sure we'll also get a Storm Shadow at least.

From Wonderfestival Shanghai 2020

View attachment 496788

:panic: :panic:

G'ahh this Snake Eyes looks so good!!!! If that's the movie design, I think it's great! Only nit is I think the boots are a bit robotic, but even then I'm not bothered.

The design looks better than the movie versions, if this is the movie design.
I won't be getting this, nothing looks better than Creg Custom's Snake Eyes heads, I already have my perfect 1:6 Snake Eyes.

:panic: :panic:

G'ahh this Snake Eyes looks so good!!!! If that's the movie design, I think it's great! Only nit is I think the boots are a bit robotic, but even then I'm not bothered.
I feel the same about the boots. It is a really good design though all things considered. Though, I think I may stick with my V2 Snake Eyes and just get parts from this guy like one of the katanas if it’s made of metal as well as the wrist and arm bits.
I won't be getting this, nothing looks better than Creg Custom's Snake Eyes heads, I already have my perfect 1:6 Snake Eyes.

I really wish I didn’t miss those headsculpts from Creg.

Well I don't have that or prior releases and this looks pretty damn good to me.

I don't believe this figure is from the movie. I just saw a post on Threezero Facebook of it and it seems to be their own interpretation on Snake Eyes but I also could be wrong still will preorder it when it goes up.

Back