Threezero - GI Joe Snake Eyes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this guy yesterday had an issue with him. Found the left open hand's wrist peg broken thankfully I was able to get the broken piece out the arm and replace with a different peg. But apart from that he's amazing and definitely worth the purchase. Now I gotta get storm shadow to go with him

Just got this guy yesterday had an issue with him. Found the left open hand's wrist peg broken thankfully I was able to get the broken piece out the arm and replace with a different peg. But apart from that he's amazing and definitely worth the purchase. Now I gotta get storm shadow to go with him
He really is a well done figure. I have the Camo version on preoder.

2C1C022A-9FDC-4643-A93E-DF9D28947F49.jpeg

Passed on this initially since he looked skinny in all the pics I’ve seen. Doesn’t really look skinny in person though. In fact this is one awesome figure, especially for the price.
Just opened him today. Decided to leave the grenades off for now since I really dig the streamlined look.

CB645B7B-0985-486E-AC0D-85687B63EE82.jpeg

not gonna lie, he looks really bad ass there :rock So hard to say goodbye to my SS figure(s), but might just have to. Are the black colors as deep in person as in your photo? Some reviews make it look a little faded. Would be cool if they do a full on commando version later down the line after a few other characters get made.

not gonna lie, he looks really bad ass there :rock So hard to say goodbye to my SS figure(s), but might just have to. Are the black colors as deep in person as in your photo? Some reviews make it look a little faded. Would be cool if they do a full on commando version later down the line after a few other characters get made.
He is definitely a deep, dark black in color. Some of the shine off the armor may give it a lighter appearance in photos. I’m completely impressed with this one.

E75A5EB9-4A60-4C80-8521-58C61B5BCE95.jpeg

Well, gotta admit, as someone who was very “I’ll stick with my SS Joes” when both 3Z Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were announced, I’m happily eating crow. Other than the VERY strong smell when first opening these guys (more Snake Eyes than Storm Shadow), these figures are pretty dang incredible. I even pulled out my SS figures to compare and yea, the 3Z feel like the upgrade to me. The plastic parts don’t bother me like I really thought they would. And Storm Shadow looks great with Sideshow’s V2 katanas, just have to use the bow holding hands.

Current mod thoughts are to buy a spare Storm Shadow body and put those arms on the Snake Eyes body to fill out the sleeves a bit more. When I get a chance I’ll see what Snake Eyes looks like with combat boots and knees pads. Also want some black frag grenades to put on the crossbody strap instead of the smoke grenades.

Quick question.
I’m thinking of using this Snake Eyes as the base for a custom. He seems pretty solid.

Is his bladed gauntlet able to be worn on his right arm, or is sculpted to only fit the left arm?

JPvAtYs.jpg

Got him and Storm Shadow in from the Pulse sale. I thought it was interesting they gave 4 extra hand pegs, until I pulled the figure body out and one was broken in the tray and the other broke when I removed it from the figure lol. But anyway, not bad all around. The costume bunches up a bit around the shoulders when posing but I can't complain for $90.

incredible price for sure! Yea those wrist pegs break pretty easily. I broke one of mine inside the hand and the other one at the cut joint. I ended up buying every single one Toy Anxiety had when they broke him down b/c I didn't want to end up without any wrist pegs as HT pegs fit pretty loosely (I've tried).

I may have just ordered this guy from Popcultcha using reward points.
$200AUD and free shipping.
REALLY want that Stormshadow!!

Back