ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Megaopolis Toys is going to have Daenerys for $130 on Black Friday. Is she worth that?

I would totally get it if I didn't have her twice, in regular and exclusive versions. In my opinion she's a good figure, but not even close to the prototype we saw in promotional images. 130 is a great price.

^Come on now. We can all agree Dany was an unfortunate downgrade from the amazing proto, but to say she’s only worth $50 is a gross over-exaggeration. She’s not nearly as bad as some like to say she is. $130 would be completely acceptable.

I wasn't around for the promo pics and the surprise of the release, so it doesn't look too bad to me for $130. What's the biggest gripe, paint work or soft sculpt?

^Come on now. We can all agree Dany was an unfortunate downgrade from the amazing proto, but to say she’s only worth $50 is a gross over-exaggeration. She’s not nearly as bad as some like to say she is. $130 would be completely acceptable.

I agree. I bought her from a similar deal last year, even if i was very skeptical. No regrets, she's a cool little figure.

Yeah, she's a disappointment from the amazing proto, but that seems like a fair enough price. I bought her at full price when she came out and I don't regret it. The only thing that bugs me about the figure are the weirdly thick wrists. But otherwise, I think she's fine.

Pretty much what others have said. For that price it's a pretty good buy. I admit, I wasn't a fan of the final release (when compared to the amazing proto) but she has actually grown on me over time and I am now happy to have her in my collection. :)

Weren’t Arya and the White Walker both supposed to be released by now? The constant delays with TZ are a little wearing, considerably more so as they have our cash up front.

After all this time I still only have 6 GOT figures on my shelf!

If I'm not mistaken, the original estimate for Arya was July. White Walker was, I think, October. I have my orders through Sideshow and they're both currently scheduled for January. But that seems optimistic if I'm being honest.

Weren’t Arya and the White Walker both supposed to be released by now? The constant delays with TZ are a little wearing, considerably more so as they have our cash up front.

After all this time I still only have 6 GOT figures on my shelf!

Just came to this thread to say this.

I'm all for delays if it results in getting perfected or great product. The problem with three zero is not only are they slow, but they are bad.

Their last few releases have shown some improvement but not enough to warrant the delays.

I'm all for delays if it results in getting perfected or great product. The problem with three zero is not only are they slow, but they are bad.

Their last few releases have shown some improvement but not enough to warrant the delays.

:exactly: Agree with this, I'd much rather they take their time rather than rush-release a sub-par figure.

Back