ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've been making figures for a long time under Xensation -- Riddler and Two-Face, remember those? And The Mask.

As to their GoT disappearance of late -- maybe they got some heat, maybe sales were poor on the last two poorly done figures -- Bronn was just a bad figure and Grey Worm was oversized.

If I were Asm-- Xensation, I would make Littlefinger next I think. Simple outfit, easy figure to get right and get back on track like with Tywin. Oberyn would also make a nice simple figure in yellow... though they may not dare go anywhere near likeness of the Mando.

Is that Tywin still around anywhere? I’ve been searching, but no luck. Figured maybe I’d get it for the head and put in the Lannister armor like someone else here had done.

Also, I had no idea Asmus is/was Xensation. That’s fascinating to me. Smart to make a new name for unlicensed stuff to protect the main brand.

They've been making figures for a long time under Xensation -- Riddler and Two-Face, remember those? And The Mask.

As to their GoT disappearance of late -- maybe they got some heat, maybe sales were poor on the last two poorly done figures -- Bronn was just a bad figure and Grey Worm was oversized.

If I were Asm-- Xensation, I would make Littlefinger next I think. Simple outfit, easy figure to get right and get back on track like with Tywin. Oberyn would also make a nice simple figure in yellow... though they may not dare go anywhere near likeness of the Mando.

They really should have been able to do a nice Bronn, he is a wheelhouse character and they failed badly. At least we got a couple very nice figures out of them.

Would love to still pick up the Davos and Bronn by Xensation but only Monkey on Fire seem to have them and they've been really, really bad with their communication. After ordering Tywin through them and having to chase them up over a couple of weeks just to get it to ship I talked to them about Smuggler and Mercenary and it was about 6 weeks for a reply. I replied back to clarify ordering as their security certificate's expired on the site (never a good sign..) and not heard back yet, that was August 23.

Wish there were other options at the RRP but I've found nothing but hard-gouge on eBay so far.

To piggyback off the Asmus/Xensastion claim, Tywin’s hands are Gandalf’s. I also bought a loose Tywin body and there was an Asmus stamp on the back.

Xensation should make a Biff Tannen 1955. It's a dude with a flat top, a jacket, and a pair of jeans.

Man, I’m jonesing for a Robb Stark announcement right about now. Or a Sansa/Jorah release.

Sure has been quiet since Jamie started shipping.

Man, I’m jonesing for a Robb Stark announcement right about now. Or a Sansa/Jorah release.

Sure has been quiet since Jamie started shipping.
Sansa was “due” last month and has been pushed out to this month on TZ’s shipping schedule. I’d be hopeful we’ll have her this side of Christmas.

Sansa was “due” last month and has been pushed out to this month on TZ’s shipping schedule. I’d be hopeful we’ll have her this side of Christmas.

That's good news. Looking forward to the production pictures. Hope they've improved her a little, she seemed a bit unfinished.

Also would like the next round of TEASES -- Robb, Khal and the Mountain

Can't say I'll get The Mountain, but would certainly be in for Robb and Khal.

Really hope they continue this line long enough for us to get Davos, Baelish, Stannis, Margaery, Berec and Ygritte. Daario and a better version of Daenerys would be great too.

Still so many characters I hope to see, especially with the improvements to their quality lately.

Back