ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, their threezero figures are marked as "special order"... which are known to get cancelled most of the time.

IMG_20210612_120542.jpg

My current GOT collection 😋

I wonder if that will get Sansa and Jorah into production quicker. Jamie was supposed to be 3rd quarter and Sansa 4th. I don't know what else ThreeZero is working on but it's nice to see sixth scale coming out on time or even ahead of schedule, especially since Tormund and Arya came out so great. Hopefully Jamie looks just as good.

I must be the only one that would love a figure of Beric Dondarrion.

Especially from s7, when the Hound goes to hang those dudes.

Nope, Beric is at the top of my want list!

What does everyone want to see for Robb's outfit? I sort of feel after S8 Jon Snow, the Stark armor on Robb would be a little repetitive on shelf.

Classic Stark armor with wolf pelt. Looking forward to seeing the detail in the curly hair sculpt.

Then we can compare sculpts when Hot Toys shows Ikaris.

What does everyone want to see for Robb's outfit? I sort of feel after S8 Jon Snow, the Stark armor on Robb would be a little repetitive on shelf.

Which is why I didn't get S8 Jon.

The picture 3Z showed was the above so likely that's the outfit they are going for. I can't imagine any other outfit. But yes, it will look much like Jon's S8 which is it supposed to, as it is suppose to echo Ned's outfit as well.

Anybody got the new Daenerys in? Thoughts?
I bit the bullet and bought her. I’m glad I did. The outfit is cool, and the likeness looks better (still not quite right, but better), even if it’s a minor difference in paint application. The main thing I don’t like is the mixed-media hair (sculpted braids with doll-hair long hair down the back). The colors of the doll hair and sculpted hair don’t match, but I’m pretty sure I can fix it with a little paint. The facts that I have no interest in a Season 7/8 version, and the limited availability (Sideshow, to my knowledge, is the only place to get this) made my mind up for me. If you’re on the fence, I say buy her. I suspect you’d be able to sell her later at a good price, if you lose interest.

I never posted this because I forgot about it, tight it was sort of a modest rework and still think the head sucks. Not unlike literally every GOT character by three zero... I only wish there was more desire to replace the portraits and people were not too busy commissioning the same artists to rework completely pointless characters over and over like Tony Stark or Joker. Nonetheless this is not a full repaint but I detailed the sculpt and brought out the likeness I felt contouring the nose especially helped with this. I also sculpted the bangs to hang more forward which I felt totally shifted this, I did the same with Fox Mulder. they did the same weird meant to be hanging forward but swept back move with him too and it looked really unnatural. I also put him on a world box narrow shoulder body.

Back