ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Hound
FDA976D0-612B-48CC-A7B9-7C73D8E4BC76.jpeg

Soon Drogo, Daenerys, the mountain and Daenerys season 7 in pre-order.
And after these, Jon Snow beyond the wall, daenerys in white fur and normally Robb Stark (Threezero confirmed to me that they were on it)

And after these, Jon Snow beyond the wall, daenerys in white fur and normally Robb Stark (Threezero confirmed to me that they were on it)

That is good to hear. After the initial photos of Drogo and the two Daenerys figures there has been silence for so long, I figured they might pull a Hot Toys and never put the figures up for pre-order.

i feel pretty stupid for not realising s7 jon meant his beyond the wall outfit. lol. very exciting

What! When did the houd release? I guess people really don't care about GOT anymore. Haven't seen a single post about it in the groups!

Premium was 100 during black friday in an european shop and it didnt sell.

That was eye opening

I can't remember - is he one of the ones that's ridiculously over-scaled? I'd definitely consider him at that price, but not if he's as tall as Jon Snow or Tormund on my shelf.
Kit Harington and Jack Gleason are a very similar height, 5ft 7 and 5ft 8. Tormund should be definitely higher.

I'm still puzzled at how no one seem to have received their Hound yet. Berserk's pictures are literally the only ones out there.

I'm still puzzled at how no one seem to have received their Hound yet. Berserk's pictures are literally the only ones out there.
I have mine. I just don't have any of my figures out on display right now so it's in the box waiting until I find a new house and can unpack the collection again. I can answer any questions.

Back