ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xensation's Mercenary/Bronn is in stock on TNS too.

Picked one up and am very pleased with him.

Apparently there's going to be a Jon Snow series planned following the ending of Got. I just saw this today 😊

Quick question:

Is the upper leather part of Sansas gown removable or sewn up with the rest of the outfit?

Sooo how is everyone's V1 Tyrion tunic looking nowadays?

Same as the day I opened it!

Not looking great for this line though is it? Absolute radio silence from TZ. Looking forward to InArt’s Daenerys which will be a definite purchase. Wonder what season they’ll go with.

Same as the day I opened it!

Not looking great for this line though is it? Absolute radio silence from TZ. Looking forward to InArt’s Daenerys which will be a definite purchase. Wonder what season they’ll go with.

Mine is flaking in the back. Not awful, but does it matter? Lol

I didn't know InArt had a Dany in the pipeline. As much as I'd like one, I doubt I'll buy one. I can't do $300 - $500 a figure too often. I'll he bowing out of the 1/6 game pretty soon, I reckon. My purchases have become fewer and fewer the past couple years.

I'd buy a Robb Stark if threezero ever got around to it though like they said they would.

Mine is flaking in the back. Not awful, but does it matter? Lol

I didn't know InArt had a Dany in the pipeline. As much as I'd like one, I doubt I'll buy one. I can't do $300 - $500 a figure too often. I'll he bowing out of the 1/6 game pretty soon, I reckon. My purchases have become fewer and fewer the past couple years.

I'd buy a Robb Stark if threezero ever got around to it though like they said they would.
Yeah I’m in the same boat, once the ROTJ Scout Trooper arrives the only figures I have on pre order are Bespin Luke and InArt’s joker. When it comes time to pay for that Joker I’m not sure I’ll be able to part with the €900! I sure would love a Robb Stark though. I’m out of space and these figures are crazy expensive now. It’s time to quit but easier said than done.

61C64CB6-2E06-4F25-9FC4-7BA82B919097.jpeg

Oh wow, out of left field! Surely this means the Mountain can’t be far behind?!

View attachment 587328
Oh wow, out of left field! Surely this means the Mountain can’t be far behind?!

Was hoping it would be a previously un-released character but good to see Threezero is continuing the line.

Will be interesting to see what Queen does with their GOT InArt figures - Daenerys is supposed to be their first.

But with the premium prices they are charging ($500-ish), I doubt they'll be able to get as deep into the GOT line as ThreeZero has through the years. Probably just a few key characters.

Zero interest in that version of the Hound. Another failed character arc for me. I might be curious about the head when we get a better look at it. I'm quite surprised by this thought. I would have not expected this at all. Especially with other characters that haven't had a figure yet. Robb, Oberyn, Ygritte. Come on, man.

TZ did say Robb Stark was coming earlier this year so maybe we’ll get news soon. They’ve always done a few GOT figures together so I doubt this is a one off.

As someone who wasn’t in this line yet and missed the first Hound, I’ll pick this up. But I agree we definitely need some new faces. There’s too many characters they’re ignoring.

I can't wait for Threezero to unveil visuals of Robb Stark ! And if we could have Beric Dondarrion too that would be great

I’d be thrilled if we got Robb, Beric, Oberyn, Ygritte, Margaery, Drogo and Stannis. I’d probably consider my GOT collection complete with those characters in it.

Which means I should start looking forward to Ned 2.0 and Dany 3.0, I guess.

Back