1/6 Threezero - G.I. Joe - Storm Shadow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

The camo Storm Shadow by Sideshow was good, but I still have an affinity for the first edition release Storm Storm where its major flaw was the sh** body used for it.

I wish 3Z would at least give more clues on future figures. Are they going to do their versions of all the characters did by Sideshow or possibly offer some unique characters did not bother to do?

Like say . . .

BUDO
JINX
SCARLETT
LADY JAYE

Maybe their interpretations of COBRA TROOPERS, VIPERS, and CRIMSON GUARDS?

I've seen both Sideshow Storm Shadows. The outfit on the first one is great. His face though looks about 65 years old which Storm Shadow certainly wasn't and the weapons are awful in quality as is the shrimpy body. The Camo SS has a great and younger face with real looking eyes and the weapons and accessories are very lifelike. The con is the outfit is good but not accurate to the card art. They're both fine figures depending on what one likes.

I hope Three Zero can give us fabric costumes instead of plastic as at 1/6 the figures should look pretty realistic or at least comic accurate. That 3z chest "plate" is weird but I love that they're making new G.I. Joes regardless

I got mine. The arms are incredibly stiff ratchets, I mean they just don't move. The accessories are top notch, good look and feel and there are quite a lot of them. The head sculpt is great, as well, though I'm unsure how I feel about the hood and how it was done here.

The price is a blessing and a curse, because it *is* a little cheap feeling IMO, and his outfit is glued and sealed plastic instead of fabric in places so no body replacements unless you're an amazing customizer. Still, all in all it is a very nice looking figure.

this figure is awesome. I was hesitant as alot of you with the concern of the molded torso. Its not a molded torso. Its a soft plastic/rubber that allows for ab crunch. It does hinder the ab crunch some but its not a solid torso like Infinity war Thor for example,

If you love G.I. Joe, especially snake eyes and storm shadow (my personal favorites) then these are a must for you.
Closest representation to cartoon out there. Very reasonably priced , amazing articulation/range of motion. These figures can pretty much do anything, again accept for restriction of clothing.

Only a couple things knit picks with this:

1. wish the swords and sai's were diecast
2. wish the torso was just straight up cloth like the pants

neither of these are a deal breaker, just things that would have taking the figure from a 9 out of 10 to 10 out of 10 IMHO.

I want a Cobra Commander, Destro, Mutt and Junkyard, Zartan, Scrap Iron, Firely, ShipWreck, and many others. I have Storm Shadow coming and The Snake Eyes is awesome. I have him set up with a custom Punisher figure.

I got mine. The arms are incredibly stiff ratchets, I mean they just don't move. The accessories are top notch, good look and feel and there are quite a lot of them. The head sculpt is great, as well, though I'm unsure how I feel about the hood and how it was done here.

The price is a blessing and a curse, because it *is* a little cheap feeling IMO, and his outfit is glued and sealed plastic instead of fabric in places so no body replacements unless you're an amazing customizer. Still, all in all it is a very nice looking figure.
So you can’t flex the seamless arms at all

They bend at the elbow fine, to clarify. They're stiff when you move them at the bicep and at the shoulder up/down or outwards. Keep in mind they do move with effort, it's just very stiff and feels like you're breaking it sometimes prompting minor heart attacks lol.

Thinking I’m gonna have to pick up this and Snake Eyes. Pretty nice figures for the price, especially love the head on SS.

I really hope ThreeZero expands this line to include:

Baroness
Cobra Commander
Firefly
Crimson Twins
Supentor
Doubt it! The fact that they've dropped 4 figures - all Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow is a bad sign. Think back to a similar situation with World Box Mortal Kombat.

Doubt it! The fact that they've dropped 4 figures - all Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow is a bad sign. Think back to a similar situation with World Box Mortal Kombat.
Possibly, I'm hoping its just because they are capitalizing on the most popular character's first. But you may be right. I figure if we don't see anything else from the G.I. Joe line in the next year then you are probably right.

Yea I'm hopeful for more characters, but not expecting more than what we've seen. As cool as these look and how nice the prices are, I just can't get past all the plastic being used en lieu of real fabric elements. I'm guessing it helps to keep cost down, but it's something I really like about my Sideshow versions and why I haven't jumped in on this line. I've just been getting parts to put with my Sideshow figures. I'd probably get a Baroness if they made her since the Sideshow one goes for so much these days as well as any other female Joes since SS never made a Lady Jaye or Scarlette.

Last edited:
Back