Threezero Evangelion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I bought the Dynaction Eva Units but I think I’m going to have to jump into this line for the Angels.
Same boat as you. Got the Dynaction EVA 01 and 02 since I wanted something bigger in scale.

50920317311_6af37b177a_k_d.jpg

However that Angel just looks way too good to pass on. Might just pick that Angel up and maybe Eva 01 to go with it. Not going all out with their line.

Same boat as you. Got the Dynaction EVA 01 and 02 since I wanted something bigger in scale.

However that Angel just looks way too good to pass on. Might just pick that Angel up and maybe Eva 01 to go with it. Not going all out with their line.
Realistically, you would only need an Eva Unit-01 to recreate a scene if you wanted to. I don’t have a lot of room for my Eva stuff, so I’ll probably just be getting the Angels. But I also have to plan ahead for Dynaction Unit-0 too. Tricky stuff lol!

I have always wanted an Angel, and now there's one for offer I am hesitating...
It looks great and all but I just don't have any EVA collectible and starting it might be kicking myself down another rabit hole.

FWIW, I had both the Threezero and the Dynaction EVA 01. I sold the Dynaction, it's bigger but the quality of the Threezero is much, much better. So much metal and heft, you won't be disappointed if you decide to get it with the angel.

Back