Threezero Evangelion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price of 998HK delivered isn?t too bad. Will need to think this one over a bit more. But I do love a good Eva...

$128 + Free Express Shipping on their website. Really not a bad price at all.

Will pick this up and their Type 02 whenever they get around to it.

EVA_01__W_T4_01.jpg

Last edited:
Was waiting for this for months since the prototypes were revealed and have to say im very disappointed. The purple shpuldnt be mettalic and should be a flat purple like the medicom rah and the size is just underwhelming. Was hoping this could rival my medicom rah but guess not. Just gonna stay with my rah unfortunately

I think it's lovely and the price was way lower than I expected.....a true shock in today's ever inflating toy price environment.

Still...a bit too big for my taste.

I'm still waiting to see what SHF has cooking for later this year. Ironically, could end up the same price for a much smaller and all plastic figure...

SHF Eva 01.jpg

I think it's lovely and the price was way lower than I expected.....a true shock in today's ever inflating toy price environment.

I'm still waiting to see what SHF has cooking for later this year. Ironically, could end up the same price for a much smaller and all plastic figure...

View attachment 478038

I've handled the smaller figures and the articulation is quite nice, but there is absolutely no weight to the figure if you like something with even a bit of heft.

View attachment 478038

Wait, SHF are making more Eva's? I'm surprised. I may pick up as the Mafex is awesome but the head looks slightly too small. But they look identical [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have been so many dozens...hundreds of Eva toys over the years.....I may have been mistaken!

I think the pic I posted above is a re-release of the Tamashi Soul Robo Eva line from a few years ago!

The new pictures make it look ?off? from the front. I can?t put my finger on why...

I love that berserker head sculpt though [emoji7]

There have been so many dozens...hundreds of Eva toys over the years.....I may have been mistaken!

I think the pic I posted above is a re-release of the Tamashi Soul Robo Eva line from a few years ago!

I?ve got those figures and that?s what I thought but it looks better somehow. The head-sculpt I think is different. I?m such a sucker cause if it is. I?m gonna have to get em...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new pictures make it look ?off? from the front. I can?t put my finger on why...

I love that berserker head sculpt though [emoji7]

I think its the pose. It's very not an Eva pose. The purple looks better though.

I?ve got those figures and that?s what I thought but it looks better somehow. The head-sculpt I think is different. I?m such a sucker cause if it is. I?m gonna have to get em...

I've got a one of the Robot Spirits Eva Unit 01's too. It's the same size as a Revoltech. Nicer sculpt and paint job though.

Seems like a lot of people are mentioning that they'd wish the figure was bigger, and Threezero has been either liking the comments or responding. Maybe that means thy have plans to enlarge it at some point? It's a great figure, so having it like twice that size would be awesome!

I can't say I'm blown away either - while working out my first Evangelion, I did not really give it much consideration. I would much rather purchase the RAH Evangelions, even though they are expensive and fragile, or one of the already existing smaller series.

It's not especially graceful and the base frankly looks cheap. I'm not too fond of trying to recreate the cages, I would sooner have had a clear base - I have seen a rumour the new RAH has a base with the NERV fig-leaf and motto, which is a nice idea.

Damn they have to be the first company to actually be making a full figure of an Angel. Didn't get into this line since I went for the Dynaction Evas but this is tempting.

I've just received my Unit-00 by Threezero and couldn't help but notice that the shield mentions "Enchanted Shield of Viatue" on it instead of "Virtue". I checked a few reviews online and all of them had this spelling, possible typo?

I'm so glad they are going to release the 4th Angel

Attachments

• 302180598_481995230602352_6760369566149826283_n.jpg
    302180598_481995230602352_6760369566149826283_n.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 0
Amazing

Attachments

• ROBO-DOU_4th_Angel_withlogo_13.jpg
    ROBO-DOU_4th_Angel_withlogo_13.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 0
  • ROBO-DOU_4th_Angel_withlogo_11.jpg
    ROBO-DOU_4th_Angel_withlogo_11.jpg