Threezero customer service?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitd

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever gotten replacement parts from Threezero for a factory defect? My Michonne arrived without a ball socket adapter inside the head, so the head does not stay on or hold a pose. My three attempts to contact Threezero have gone unanswered. I emailed twice to their main email address, and I tried a Facebook PM. Anyone?

Good customer service. My Guts hand thumb piece was broken in arrival and the store I bought it from was sold out and could not replace it. They response took a few days, but they advised they would be sending me new pieces just needed to send pics confirming the broken part. They said it could take 3-4 weeks due to where it was coming from. It arrived within the estimated time frame and they were kind enough to give me 2 thumbs in case it breaks again.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I dunno maybe try calling their customer service international line? This was maybe6 months ago

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Try it and write to them in support because I am sure that they have a good service system and you should either replace the product or return the money. It doesn't take a lot of time!

Email them. I have gotten at least 4 replacements over the years, even for older figures - they've never failed to respond and act so long as they have the parts. They run a tight shop.

Watch your junk box though... their replies tend to end up there.

Back