ThreeZero 1/35 Robo Dou Police Patlabor - Griffon - 3Z02230W0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadow_wolf

Super Freak
Reaction score

Product Description​

From the classic anime franchise “Mobile Police Patlabor,” Schaft Enterprise’s experimental prototype Labor Griffon is coming to threezero’s ROBO-DOU line!
ROBO-DOU Griffon is a 1/35th scale articulated figure standing approximately 24.4cm (9.6″) tall, made of ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy die-cast, and fabric. Zinc alloy die-cast is used for the interior frame, providing a total of approximately 60 points of articulation. Utilizing fabric material for elbows, waist, pelvis, and knees, the accurate silhouette of Griffon is achieved without restricting its movement. In addition, threezero’s notable weathering effects are lightly added on the each of the fabric pieces to create an enhanced authenticity.
ROBO-DOU Griffon collectible figure includes many interactive features to increase playability. In order to show the cockpit inside, the hatches on the chest and stomach open, and the front of the cockpit can then be detached to reveal the cockpit seat where the unarticulated pilot figurine of Bud Renard Harchand (included) can be placed. The collar and the head of Griffon can also be lifted to reveal the pilot seated inside the cockpit. The iconic large wings of Griffon have 4 points of articulations per wing, providing the wings with various posing possibilities. Even when the wings are spread out in a dynamic pose, the figure retains its balance due to the weight of the zinc alloy die-cast interior frame in the legs.

Product Features​

• 9.60 inches (24.40cm)
  • 1/35 Scale
  • Made of ABS, PVC, POM, zinc alloy die-cast, and fabric
  • From the Mobile Police Patlabor anime
  • Highly detailed
  • Fully articulated

Box Contents​

• Griffon figure
  • 4 Pairs of hands
  • Bud Renard Harchand mini figure
  • Stand
ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-20.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-1.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-2.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-3.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-5.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-8.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-13.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-14.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-15.jpg

ThreezeroMobilePolicePatlaborROBO-DOUGriffon135ScaleFigure-17.jpg

images (27).jpeg

Last edited:
Nice, their labors are pretty decent. Just would of liked the scale a little bigger than the bandai models. Think they're 1/35th scale.

Will they only come with flight mode or interchangeable aqua backpack? if they can do a Ingram 2 & 3 pack i don't see why they can't do this.

I still have 2 unbuilt MG kits.

Nice, their labors are pretty decent. Just would of liked the scale a little bigger than the bandai models. Think they're 1/35th scale.
Both are 1/35. you need the yamato 1/24 if you want a bigger one. and they look bulky. Bandai is in between, Threezero is on the slim side.

It be nice if we got the swap out options for both flight and aqua versions. I doubt theyll offer that though. I've the aqua griffon mg kit, that thing is old now. All those patlabor models are old, built them like mid 2000's.

It be nice if we got the swap out options for both flight and aqua versions. I doubt theyll offer that though. I've the aqua griffon mg kit, that thing is old now. All those patlabor models are old, built them like mid 2000's.
old but still overall best up until 3zero showed up. yet bandai looks closer to the tv series proportion and articulated better than 3zero...

Updated with promo pictures.

Looking really awesome I'd say, look at the deep dynamic pose it can achieve and the working cockpit.

Placed my PO, need this to complete my ThreeZero Patlabor series :D

yea planning to place an order. would be the 1st toy on order for the past 3 years.

the black looks more like chromed black which is what i want instead of gloss black.

hope they wont make an aqua version.

being more exp than unit 2+3 i expect the quality to be better since it only comes with 1 mode.

could have easily included 2 piece of aqua backpack though...

Back