Thread Index: Hot Toys - 1/6 Batman lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Back again: - Thread Index: Hot Toys - 1/6 Batman lines

i smell stubbornness personlly...
:dunno

DERP

You know what they say: "He who smelt it dealt it."

But "He who noted it, floated it."

Both sides in here have been/are pretty petty. If I were a mod, I'd change everyone's posts in here, delete foul/rude comments, lock it down, and change the list wherever I saw fit. That way, BAM, index thread for the people and no back talk or lamentation from anyone. There hasn't been a problem in any of the other threads. Batman is what attracts all these crazies.

Last edited:

But "He who noted it, floated it."

:lol Haha, this is actually my first time hearing that one.

Pirate said he is going to change his thread, even though he didn't want to. The complainers got their way, they "won". So what if he didn't get it done this weekend. He'll get to it when he gets to it. Patience people.

nothings changed??? guess that weekend wasn't enough for 4 or 5 additional links?

- You quoted completely out of context in you preivious post.

- That weekend was enough for a lot of stuff but not to make the headline graphics, which imo are important to keep the index neatly arranged.

(...)

that was weeks ago. pirates would have doneit by now...he wont. look he added the quarters 1/4 batman when index reopened. ;batman line' has no significance shold be pirates favorites instead. simply stubborn.:cuckoo:

- No, it's still not about my favourites but about lines with many releases. Counting Hot Toys 1/6 Batman related figures as one line in general is an argument I don't share but which I respect.

- The 1/4 Batman was just added by mistake as I copied the list from a quotation of mine in here when I re-posted the list it in the first post.

- The "1/6 Alien(s) & Predator(s)" sticky thread isn't ready yet either and nobody panics, no need for conspiracies about this thread as well.

- It's all good.

Last edited:
Re: Updated: - Thread Index: Hot Toys - 1/6 Batman lines

Nice logo choices there Pirate. Clean and classy.

Hopefully now these little ***** lay off you for awhile. I'd say some of them owe you an apology, especially the numbskull above. Some of the rudest posts I've seen a thread.

Hopefully now these little ***** lay off you for awhile. I'd say some of them owe you an apology, especially the numbskull above. Some of the rudest posts I've seen a thread.

That's what I hope, too! Couldn't believe it for a while. Just a little more reading, patience, understanding and respect would be my advice for some here.

Just updated the previous graphics as well to match the new ones.

maybe a stupid question, but is the hot toys arkham asylum line (if it ever materializes) going to live in the "game" forum?

since we're kitchen-sinking it here, can we maybe eventually get a link to that too since i'll never be able to find it there and back again?

graphics looks lovely, Pirate! way more effort than any of those ***** deserve. you are a classy guy.

: D

maybe a stupid question, but is the hot toys arkham asylum line (if it ever materializes) going to live in the "game" forum? (...)

Good question, but as the current thread is in the games section
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107038
I think that's where releases would belong.

(...) since we're kitchen-sinking it here, can we maybe eventually get a link to that too since i'll never be able to find it there and back again?

graphics looks lovely, Pirate! way more effort than any of those ***** deserve. you are a classy guy.

Thanks buddy! I'd add a link / section since now it's about Hot Toys 1/6 Batman lines, so it would be missing. Think I'll get that done this week.

Good question, but as the current thread is in the games section
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107038
I think that's where releases would belong.

Thanks buddy! I'd add a link / section since now it's about Hot Toys 1/6 Batman lines, so it would be missing. Think I'll get that done this week.

cool ~ thanks! i want to keep my eye on that series, but i rarely roam outside of the dc section (wish those threads could be mirrored).

cool ~ thanks! i want to keep my eye on that series, but i rarely roam outside of the dc section (wish those threads could be mirrored).

No problem buddy, have added it today:

(...)
picture.php

Hot Toys - VGM??? - BATMAN ARKHAM CITY - BATMAN
(...)

Curious if / when this will be launched.

No problem buddy, have added it today:

Curious if / when this will be launched.

I kind of expect an announcement in mid to late October with AO coming out.

New logos looks awesome, pirate :rock

I personally cant wait for the Arkham Batman line :panic:

Same thing here, although I wonder if they just went ahead and canned that line in lieu of the new Arkham game coming out...

And this thread is awesome Pirate, you din't need to do this! Much appreciated!

New logos looks awesome, pirate :rock

I personally cant wait for the Arkham Batman line :panic:

Same thing here, although I wonder if they just went ahead and canned that line in lieu of the new Arkham game coming out...

And this thread is awesome Pirate, you din't need to do this! Much appreciated!

Thanks guys, happy you like the thread and the logo placements!
Just realized I used the arkham asylum instead of the arkham city logo, will change that asap.

Hope we'll see that figure(s) some time, too but I think it could be possible that it'll never happen, too. :(

Back