Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heroes in different universes look different (NWH).

Now they don't (MOM).

Peggy taking the super-soldier serum shows one crazy alternate reality across the sprawling multiverse (What If).

Now apparently there's lots of Peggy Caps (MOM).

Figure it out FFS, lol.
Loki has shown that you can have variants of yourself that look like you (the main Hiddleston "Loki" there is a variant, and so was the "President Loki"), and variants that don't (see lady Loki, Gator Loki, Kid Loki, that black Loki, etc). We only saw a few versions of Stephen Strange in MoM, there is probably more of him.

Wanda would probably be more consistent across the multiverse because she's supposed to be a Nexus being.

I don't know why multiple Captain Carters is an issue though? They showed one in "What If?", there are probably more of her given how new realities branch out from small things based on the What If premise.

Loki has shown that you can have variants of yourself that look like you (the main Hiddleston "Loki" there is a variant, and so was the "President Loki"), and variants that don't (see lady Loki, Gator Loki, Kid Loki, that black Loki, etc). We only saw a few versions of Stephen Strange in MoM, there is probably more of him.

Wanda would probably be more consistent across the multiverse because she's supposed to be a Nexus being.

I don't know why multiple Captain Carters is an issue though? They showed one in "What If?", there are probably more of her given how new realities branch out from small things based on the What If premise.
Loki is a shapeshifter.

I took it that those other versions of Loki were his default appearances from their respective universes....
His default appearance is a blue frost giant.

BD337784-5AA9-4FE9-8A96-D3315F9E509A.jpeg

But I kind of liked the CGI on smart Hulk because it looked like Mark..
It thought it was really goofy and off-putting. Less Ruffalo the better.

Yea it’s funnny at first but then we remember he got his ass kicked got scared and then became calm smart hulk. The way it happened was just … disrespectful and he never got redemption. Got his ass kicked then became some nerdy big green man.
The real Hulk just needs to see footage from Infinity War/Endgame to get angry enough to come back.

So who dies in this?

I say either Thor goes to die but Jane dies instead of Thor sacrificing herself to take out Gorr and Odin reforms the hammer for Thor which he gets back

OR

Thor dies and Jane takes on the mantle going forward and is cured of her cancer.

So who dies in this?

I say either Thor goes to die but Jane dies instead of Thor sacrificing herself to take out Gorr and Odin reforms the hammer for Thor which he gets back

OR

Thor dies and Jane takes on the mantle going forward and is cured of her cancer.
Can't have the A-Force or all female Avengers without a Thor and they certainly can't have a weiner. So my money is on the MIGHTY Thor persevering. Thor, who knows. But he's a God. And every Asgardian god has died and been reborn in the comics. Some multiple times.

I personally think that they’re going to use the cancer storyline, and the end of the movie will be Thor having to realise he can’t save her, and he’ll be forced to live with her impending death. Loki, his mother, Odin- all of them died quickly and not in a way that Thor has to actively deal with the build up of over days, weeks etc. Taika has even pretty openly said this isn’t a passing on of the mantle movie. So that’s my working theory.

You know they'll show several guys passing out too because well...modern Disney.
Dude this is the GREEK pantheon - there is nothing modern or Disney about their views on some hot man-on-man action.
Pretty much every single male Olympian had male lovers, in fact I think the only ones who didn't were Ares and Hephaestus.
Arguably Apollo and Zeus' most beloved and famous lovers were men (Hyacinthus and Ganymede), in fact Apollo and Herakles had so many male lovers that they have their own Wikipedia categories, Dionysus is a gender-bending deity who enjoyed bottoming so much it became part of his cult.
This wiki page should give you a very, very, very small idea as to just how LGBTQIA+ the Greek Pantheon and heroes could get... LGBT themes in classical mythology - Wikipedia
Keep in mind that this is far from an exhaustive list, just the most famous instances.
Hell it would strain credulity if MOST of the male Olympians weren't ogling Thor.

You know they'll show several guys passing out too because well...modern Disney.

I typically have no problem with "girl power" type characters or chicks kicking ass and can name tons of examples of awesome female heroes over the years.

But Mjolnir refusing to fly into Thor's hand and instead going to Jane is really off putting IMO. God forbid it consider the man who took on Thanos twice, killed him once, and prevented the utter annihilation of the entire universe to be "worthy" when science Jane is standing by. :cuckoo:

Sure the Russos had epic fun with Cap being worthy but they still made sure to include that one gag where Mjolnir chose Thor over Cap mid-battle until Thor made them trade weapons.

I mean I think of other similar characters in decades past. He-Man and She-Ra for instance. Both had their own power swords that "if they be worthy, shall possess the power of Grayskull" (or close enough) yet He-Man's sword never flat out rejected him in favor of his sister. What an insult.
Modern Disney and Ancient Greece.

Back