Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's nice about keeping Endgame as the "end" is that that's exactly how it was written. Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely said that Feige allowed them to write the finale with no thought on how things would continue afterward. No setups for spinoffs or teases for future sequels in the movie or after the credits. Just a true finale to the entirety of the MCU, everyone signs their names, does a last curtain call, the end.

Yup BW movie not even really needed although if it is good I will have no problem adding it to my collection.

Yeah, Black Widow will be an eventual watch on D+. And like you said, since it's a prequel, it can be added to the MCU library from Iron Man up through Endgame if it turns out to be any good.

I'm also fine with tossing Spider-Man Far From Home... I don't need to see Petey whining about Mr. Stark being gone... :lol

Anything after Engame can be looked at as an alternate timeline... :)

Yeah, Black Widow will be an eventual watch on D+. And like you said, since it's a prequel, it can be added to the MCU library from Iron Man up through Endgame if it turns out to be any good.

I'm also fine with tossing Spider-Man Far From Home... I don't need to see Petey whining about Mr. Stark being gone... :lol

Anything after Engame can be looked at as an alternate timeline... :)

Yep for me the dynamic between Stark and Roger's was the main driving force in everything to Endgame. Very well done overall and since I am a Captain America fan i am more than content with how things ended in the universe without the new phase.

It?s a matter of traction. I just now have seen it one more major news sites.

If Disney suspects there will be anger, it will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capture.JPG

The Thor Thunderstrike figure is going to look awesome. Totally 80s. We'll probably get Jane Thor, maybe Korg and Valkyrie. GOTG seems like they have new outfits, so maybe we get a new Starlord. Eff Blurrg, I want to see Thor on his goat and or his goats and chariot. Korg is wearing a belt with goats on it too.

THOR-2.jpg

images

I hope the film is as good as this t-shirt suggests. Fingers crossed for some amazing fight scenes! I'm definitely going to pick up a Thor and Mighty Thor.

E36S8bYXoAQRaJ3.jpg

Back