Thor: Love and Thunder **BEWARE SPOILERS**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taika Whyjusttwotitis

I think Taika would be considered her boss? People in the office get caught like that and you're fired.

Yup.
The Mouse will turn a blind eye because they drive in the correct political lane.

Yup.
The Mouse will turn a blind eye because they drive in the correct political lane.

Taika-Waititi.jpg

As long as they are Democrats it won’t matter. He could bang the entire cast and Disney would issue a statement condemning Gina because her sneeze outside offended a hardcore COVIDist.

As long as they are Democrats it won’t matter. He could bang the entire cast and Disney would issue a statement condemning Gina because her sneeze outside offended a hardcore COVIDist.

If James Gunn, Bryan Singer and Kevin Spacey can all keep getting jobs, why would this matter. Weinerstein just accumulated a high enough number to get sent to prison.

This and Spidey are pretty much the only MCU projects I have any excitement for right now

If James Gunn, Bryan Singer and Kevin Spacey can all keep getting jobs, why would this matter. Weinerstein just accumulated a high enough number to get sent to prison.

Funny you bring up Kevin Spacey. He got a gig in an Italian movie playing a detective investigating a man wrongly accused of being a pedophile. Can you believe that ****?

I hope Eternals is decent but I am fine with everything through Endgame as a bookend for Marvel. I hope X-Men and Fantastic Four are sooner rather than later releases. The shows have been lackluster for me but at least with Wandavision they tried something different.

Back