This forum is only for questions about how this forum works!

Help Support Collector Freaks:

Heavy Metal Spike

Super Freak
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotla
Now you can spread your wings!

View attachment 560165

:lol

Jungle-Hunter-roar.gif

Gipetto0812

Super Freak
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Reaction score
Maybe this is a dumb questions and I just can't find it. But, does anyone know how to delete pictures from your photo albums? You used to select "edit album" and then select the ones you want to delete. I can't seem to find that function anymore. I never had a imgur account or anything, so I used to just upload my figure pics directly to the site from my profile photo albums. Since we can now just drag and drop, there's no reason for me to have those old figure pics especially since I don't have many of those anymore. Thanks!

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
On the showcase your collection, how do you change the title?
It used to be, you go to the first post and hit edit. But there's no edit now on first post, only on more recent posts.

Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
On the showcase your collection, how do you change the title?
It used to be, you go to the first post and hit edit. But there's no edit now on first post, only on more recent posts.
How long ago was the first post, if more than a month the edit goes away for the Supporting Members.

Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Maybe this is a dumb questions and I just can't find it. But, does anyone know how to delete pictures from your photo albums? You used to select "edit album" and then select the ones you want to delete. I can't seem to find that function anymore. I never had a imgur account or anything, so I used to just upload my figure pics directly to the site from my profile photo albums. Since we can now just drag and drop, there's no reason for me to have those old figure pics especially since I don't have many of those anymore. Thanks!
Let me check on that.

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Reaction score
How long ago was the first post, if more than a month the edit goes away for the Supporting Members.
The last edit was May 2021.
Could you just edit it to say "Remy's Toys"?
Right now, I it says "Remy's Toys! Hot Toys Justice League Superman. Just get rid of the "Hot toys Justice League Superman.
I used to update the header to whatever new figure I received. But I think I just want to keep it to just "Remy's Toys".

Darkseed

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Rating - 100%
369   0   0
Reaction score
Been trying to get answer as to why i cannot wdit my sales post.

Up until Thursday, i was able to edit. I can no longer edit and upsate sold items etc.

Thanks