Thinkway Toy Story Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Rex is full scale. I still prefer the Thinkway version though. The sculpt isnt as good, the scales are all wrong.

I got Zurg (combo version) for Christmas.

8313022912_24bebfff3c_b.jpg

8313030102_fd821bdf56_h.jpg

Not sure how much the single goes for, but it has to be cheaper than that auction.

This is amazing. Seriously. Once we've moved this year, I may consider starting something like this for our future baby's room. It's really awesome.

Re: Toy Story Collection

Does anyone know what this truck is? I came across it when going through my kids' toys. It definitely has to do with buzz lightyear, but other than that I don't know what it's called and can't find any info on it.

WOW! That Zurg is awesome!!!
I doubt Thinkway will ever release one in the TSC...so i'm gonna pick that one up. It's almost perfect.

Anyone have any leads on an affordable Rex? Would love to get the toy story collection version, but if there is another similar one I am open to it.

I think there's the one at Disney Store right now... I haven't seen it in person yet but some posters say it's the right size?

According to Thinkway's Facebook page they are working on a Zurg of their own. But they have been known to lie in the past, so who knows.

According to Thinkway's Facebook page they are working on a Zurg of their own. But they have been known to lie in the past, so who knows.

Here's the statement:

"We are in the works to make Zurg, look fall 2013 or 2014"

Well.... that's pretty vague. I guess I can either buy Disney Store Zurg for $25 or take a chance and wait and get it for $50.

Which will be better???

Big Baby will be interesting to see what people do to mess it up like it is in the movie. Really interesting.

And I don't know if any of you follow Lee Unkrich's twitter (director of Toy Story 3) but he revealed a few 3D reproductions direct from the original Pixar data. Sound familiar? Well... it's because Thinkway has boasted the same thing. But these look way better!

231249534.jpg

231247172.jpg

:drool

They need to release these already :pray:

So glad i found this thread on here, full of win :D I'm thinking of building a small toy story collection of figs, anyone know which is the best version of RC to fit to scale with signature woody and buzz?

Back