1/6 Think It's Time for a new 1/6 Scale Carnage figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct.

Sorry man, but when you type "bump" and quote your own quotes within a short time frame,
it's trolling. If others are interested in the topic, they will reply.

Oh look it got replies again refreshed once more and put right on top of the stack even though ppl don't want it refreshed guess they do now. Trolling=emotional responses guess I'm provoking extreme ones didn't know=who knew the word "bump" could cause so much reaction.

Things "got ugly here so fast" just cause I bumped seriously 3 times which still got drowned out and accidentally replied to myself which again the thread got drowned by others. Then I get replies but not really about the topic-just a shut my mouth command basically. Only started this as it's relevant to SDCC regarding Sideshow and a new figure from them hoping that it would be 1/6 scale it was just an idea. Ppl have the ability to start threads on here especially when it's not anything vulgar. Many start and it's overtaken by other threads so I'm not the only one that has bumped their own threads or replied to them I guarantee you. If I was truly constantly bumping and replying to myself then there's a problem. I'm not. Right now though I'm repeating myself which is a problem and shall be solved hopefully momentarily in which I'll state again since it's been replied to even though seemingly not cared about by others it's now on top of the stack so to speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh look it got replies again refreshed once more and put right on top of the stack even though ppl don't want it refreshed guess they do now. Trolling=emotional responses guess I'm provoking extreme ones didn't know=who knew the word "bump" could cause so much reaction.

Things "got ugly here so fast" just cause I bumped seriously 3 times which still got drowned out and accidentally replied to myself which again the thread got drowned by others. Then I get replies but not really about the topic-just a shut my mouth command basically. Only started this as it's relevant to SDCC regarding Sideshow and a new figure from them hoping that it would be 1/6 scale it was just an idea. Ppl have the ability to start threads on here especially when it's not anything vulgar. Many start and it's overtaken by other threads so I'm not the only one that has bumped their own threads or replied to them I guarantee you. If I was truly constantly bumping and replying to myself then there's a problem. I'm not. Right now though I'm repeating myself which is a problem and shall be solved hopefully momentarily in which I'll state again since it's been replied to even though seemingly not cared about by others it's now on top of the stack so to speak.

1. There are no such thing as accidents.
2. I find Carnage offensive.

If there was interest, some poor soul would have contributed to this dumpster fire sized thread by now. / thread.

I would love a 1/6 carnage. But i will not buy it before venom. And i prefer HT and everything in MCU. So i'll have to see if the sony solo movie is any good. Or the character design any good.
Honestly you picked the wrong time to start an interest or what so over. This time around people are more excited on what being displayed/reveal at SDCC.
Even i cant keep track with all the figures that are being posted.
so if there's any 1/6 carnage at the SDCC post it here. I'm sure that it would govern interest. But if its not, maybe everyone is waiting to see the new sony design.
Just my two cents.

I would love a 1/6 carnage. But i will not buy it before venom. And i prefer HT and everything in MCU. So i'll have to see if the sony solo movie is any good. Or the character design any good.
Honestly you picked the wrong time to start an interest or what so over. This time around people are more excited on what being displayed/reveal at SDCC.
Even i cant keep track with all the figures that are being posted.
so if there's any 1/6 carnage at the SDCC post it here. I'm sure that it would govern interest. But if its not, maybe everyone is waiting to see the new sony design.
Just my two cents.

Hey I just want to say thank you for staying on topic and not just say "buzz off nobody cares you're bumping a lot-(3times then I truly accidentally replied to myself=got caught up in typing)" I actually ignored this thread now, and tried to find the tool to close it as the replies seem to want it to die, but it continues because of these replies. I only checked back to your post because the notifications of someone replied to me still pops up as no one was saying anything relevant to topic except one slightly-the post said in it "I find Carnage offensive"=that's the closest it got to topic relevance, so I left it. Your 2 cents is exactly what I was peacefully looking for in the beginning=don't care if you like Carnage or if you do just what do you think about a figure of him, or someone else it doesn't even have to be about Carnage of course, with SDCC going on and what not and Sideshow coming up a bit short of the 1/6 scale figures and they've been ran over by HTs in Star Wars 1/6 figure department=exactly what you posted that's it. I see what you mean my post is more of "what should just be included in thread" in which someone already started regarding other figures of other characters Sideshow should do. Again thank you so much for doing something so simple without the demeanor of "this thread is forceful and this guy who created is annoying stupid for doing so."--when I'm merely seeking an opinion

Back