Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An oldie but always marvel-worthy - the quotation of entire picture sets in the very next post. Oftentimes by a further responder aswell. And they don't go back and edit.

Have you guys noticed that The Sandbox was merged with Other Topics? I was wondering if my post count from there would transition to my overall post count, but apparently it didn't :lol.

I've been digging through some of my old threads now that I can see them again with the site update, and I came across one with Bodie The Cursed :lol. I never understood why he was so popular on SSF years back. The dude was such an epitome weirdo and only talked about gross and strange stuff.

I've been digging through some of my old threads now that I can see them again with the site update, and I came across one with Bodie The Cursed :lol. I never understood why he was so popular on SSF years back. The dude was such an epitome weirdo and only talked about gross and strange stuff.
He talked a lot about his bloody poop and his chickens. My kind of banter.

I just noticed poop isn't censored anymore. And the 10 year ban on Tittybaby is no more :horror

Last edited:
Back