Things that I marvel at

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 2012 my gym brought in Razor Ruddock for the last leg of our training camp before a tournament. He was around 50+ then. When dude hit the heavy bag he moved it like a goddamn speed bag.

These guys are frightening at any age.

Ruddock went 12 rounds with Tyson back in the day; said neither of them were the same after that fight. I think Tyson broke his jaw in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyson at 53 is...

I couldn't agree more. I am less than one year away from 50, and Iron Mike is an inspiration to me now. Dude got his head out his butt, and turned into a pretty cool guy! And is in amazing shape.

Unrelated to above:

Last episode of The Mandalorian and how many man tears it brought to a lot of fans seeing the return of that one character (being vague just in case not everyone is current). Awesome show and really helped bring fans back to SW. Cause, TLJ and Rise of the Skywalker were pretty divisive. Baby Yoda is just about one of the most amazing new characters. Cute goes a long way it seems!

This should be in the things I hate thread. I'm just glad that's the area they choose to **** up.

ETA Well ****. Looks like I tempted fate and now they are starting to post elsewhere.

Gas the way they're responding to other spammers and pretending they are not themselves spammers.

But it seems to be plain as day - anyone who joined in whatever the current month and goes straight to Other topics or the 'Forum questions and suggestions' section is immediately suspect.

Last edited:
Pandemic TV browsing has taught me that certain movies are just always on. I've lost count of how many times I've come across Die Hard 4 and Now You See Me 1 and 2.

Pandemic TV browsing has taught me that certain movies are just always on. I've lost count of how many times I've come across Die Hard 4 and Now You See Me 1 and 2.

LOL. So true.

Patriot Games
The Hunt for Red October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd never even heard of these 'Now You See Me' movies but apparently they're so popular as to be on constant rotation, week on week, on one channel or another.

Yep, Hunt For Red October had a run there aswell.

The Fugitive was another - a film I hadn't seen in years and was delighted to find on Amazon Prime or Netflix, can't remember which. But in the weeks after that I could have caught it 3 or 4 times on ordinary TV.

:lol

I thought that was an Armageddon pun, until I googled and saw that's an actual movie title.

Last edited:
And I thought I'd made that up - the memory must have been real then. Who funds those kinds of films? I'm amazed if there's a worthwhile return to be had on crap like that.

In other news, Other Topics, Forum Questions & Suggestions and the Introductions sections just need to be nuked from orbit at this point. I know I'm a fool for responding to these spammers, can't seem to help myself

Back