Things I Regret

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entire life is nothing but regret over squandered potential and missed opportunities and lost loves. It's all my own fault, I know. I'm lazy. My life sucks cause I'm lazy.

Most of all I regret not keeping the love of my life happy. She left me exactly 15 years ago today, and I never got over it. It's crazy to think that I'm still just a toy collecting loser living alone in a small apartment, and somewhere she probably has a kid in middle school.

I dated other girls since her, but nothing ever compared. I finally gave up on women altogether a few years back. I wonder every single day what could have been if I hadn't been so lazy and stupid.

You should really take some mental health counseling to work out your issues and understand what's preventing you from moving forward. It's also unhealthy to hold onto an old flame for so long. You need help.

I'm 44 years old. I'm past the point of "help." I'm just gonna ride it out til one of these days I just don't wake up.

You sound so legendary

Or narcissistic personality disorder, one of the two
Still doesn't change the fact that the women who have pursued me don't meet my 8 Simple Rules for Dating my Legendary Ass.

Life isn't about giving into society's peer pressure to get married and raise children. It's about being man enough to question everything and do what's best for yourself.

Growing up means choosing how you're going to live your life. I'll decide for myself what to believe in and what to pass on.

It's not about giving into society's peer pressure, it's about how much peer pressure you can take and keep moving forward. It's about throwing people away who peer pressure you so you can keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Only cowards give into peer pressure, and that ain't me! I know what I'm worth, which is why I'm going to go out there and get my ass to Malaysia!

You should really take some mental health counseling to work out your issues and understand what's preventing you from moving forward. It's also unhealthy to hold onto an old flame for so long. You need help.
Don't know how to edit my post to include this quote so double post.

Inner strength isn't found in therapy, it's found from accomplishing things/making choices that you can be proud of. Over the past decade, the pain and suffering I went through made me into a man, while my fake brother remains a ***** and a coward. We both made different choices. I am proud of who I am and will never change.

Otomofan: I don't know what you've been through, but let's get one thing clear: if you love a woman more than you love yourself, that's not a good thing. I'm trying to be as polite as possible with this, but you need to start making choices that you can be proud of so you can love yourself above anybody.

I possess detailed files on how to love myself above all else. It allows me to be very efficient at being a man.

Don't know how to edit my post to include this quote so double post.

Inner strength isn't found in therapy, it's found from accomplishing things/making choices that you can be proud of. Over the past decade, the pain and suffering I went through made me into a man, while my fake brother remains a ***** and a coward. We both made different choices. I am proud of who I am and will never change.

Otomofan: I don't know what you've been through, but let's get one thing clear: if you love a woman more than you love yourself, that's not a good thing. I'm trying to be as polite as possible with this, but you need to start making choices that you can be proud of so you can love yourself above anybody.

I possess detailed files on how to love myself above all else. It allows me to be very efficient at being a man.
LMAO. "Very efficient at being a man" I thought you were young and immature. Now I know you're just trolling.

I'm 44 years old. I'm past the point of "help." I'm just gonna ride it out til one of these days I just don't wake up.
You can't see yourself objectively and help yourself, which is why people here keep telling you to get professional help. And as I've said before, keep looking until you find a therapist that resonates with you. 44 is not some point of no return.

You can't see yourself objectively and help yourself, which is why people here keep telling you to get professional help. And as I've said before, keep looking until you find a therapist that resonates with you. 44 is not some point of no return.
What he really needs is to look inside himself to find the strength to continue. I've been to therapy before: utterly worthless. It wasn't until I became man enough to fight for what I believed in that I became someone I was proud of. What he needs is to have goals and take steps forward towards those goals.

Therapy is worthless, they just want me to waste my time doing things that don't matter to me, such as making friends. Therapy isn't about "helping people," it's about forcing everyone into the same mold. In my case, that mold wasn't good enough to contain me. I love myself. There's no reason to change.

Definitely narcissistic personality disorder
You should see my enemies. They have delusional personality disorder. They think that they're men when they fight with their head instead of their balls because they have no balls. Their women think that they're good enough for me when they can't even do unassisted chinups, unassisted dips between parallel bars, or pistol squats.

christian-bale-confused.gif

Back