Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was into blondes in high school, but as I got older (not matured...I'm old but I'm not mature) I realized that brunettes are where it's at.

You guys ever fall in love with a city? I remember years back when I went on my first adrenaline fueled 24 hour trip to New York how I just loved the buzz and excitement of it, and an older friend of mine said "Falling in love with a city is like falling in love with a woman."

Well, the city I love the most is Tokyo. I live in the suburbs and it takes me about an hour to get to the heart of Tokyo by train. I hadn't been there in a year and a half cause of the pandemic. I went out yesterday for a very important event I couldn't miss, and just seeing all those buildings and train tracks and lights and sounds just brought back all my feelings in a rush.

I'm too old to live in the city now. I'd get exhausted dealing with the crowds everyday. But since I only go there for special occasions now, it still retains its charm and wonder to me. After all these years, I never get tired of it.

I’d love to see Japan’s cities. Only city I’ve ever had regular access to is Boston, and small as it is, I can feel my consciousness expand driving in. Can’t even imagine how a city like Toyko would feel.

I love fighting fire with fire. What's great is that what my fake family is a part of is a criminal conspiracy, so my fighting fire with fire will ultimately land them in prison. My fake brother is such a ***** and a coward that he will probably self-terminate while in prison. He doesn't believe in his ability to succeed in life, and with a criminal record, he'll most likely just give up.

I also love training from home. There's no people engineering scenarios to force me to talk to them when all I want is to lift weights. **** public gyms. Never again.

EDIT: I love large cities. The suburbs was the first instance that I've had where neighbors spoke to me. **** the suburbs.

I love being single. Being alone means I don't have people standing between me and the life that I love. The only 2 things missing are money and the defeat of my fake family. Once my fake family is incarcerated, I inherit the apartment, and I can dick around with video games and action figures on a regular basis again. I love having no wife and no kids to burden me. What a pain in the ass it would be for someone like me to have a wife and kids. I'd be forever tied to the world through these people, and will never have the life that I love.

I love being single. Being alone means I don't have people standing between me and the life that I love. The only 2 things missing are money and the defeat of my fake family. Once my fake family is incarcerated, I inherit the apartment, and I can dick around with video games and action figures on a regular basis again. I love having no wife and no kids to burden me. What a pain in the ass it would be for someone like me to have a wife and kids. I'd be forever tied to the world through these people, and will never have the life that I love.
You sound a little selfish and self absorbed. Let me guess you're only quite young. Your priorities may change as you get older.

You sound a little selfish and self absorbed. Let me guess you're only quite young. Your priorities may change as you get older.
I'm pushing damn near 40. I never cared about marriage and children before, and I never will.

Life isn't about giving into society's peer pressure to get married and raise children. It's about being man enough to question everything and do what's best for yourself.

Growing up means choosing how you're going to live your life. I'll decide for myself what to believe in and what to pass on.

It's not about giving into society's peer pressure, it's about how much peer pressure you can take and keep moving forward. It's about throwing people away who peer pressure you so you can keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Only cowards give into peer pressure, and that ain't me! I know what I'm worth, which is why I'm going to go out there and get my ass to Malaysia!

EDIT: you say I'm selfish, but who do I owe marriage and children to? Go ahead, I'll wait.

Last edited:
Hold on. You're pushing 40 but it sounds like you don't live independently... Like you're in some sort of foster care relationship. That may be where the confusion was.

Hold on. You're pushing 40 but it sounds like you don't live independently... Like you're in some sort of foster care relationship. That may be where the confusion was.
Currently on medical leave indefinitely so my financial situation doesn't allow me to live independently. But I have real benefactors, so I'm not too worried. I know financial independence will happen sooner or later. They warned me against staying in the States during my most recent stay at Arkham. They also warned me against the Methodical ***** and Traffic Cop. I know that one day, my fake family will be vanquished, and I will be retired. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday. I'm not too concerned about my future.

EDIT: no one answered my question regarding who I owe marriage and children to. Guess that means I owe nobody these things, as I always knew.

Well, no offense man, but you DO sound a bit like a raving lunatic.

You just compared yourself to an inmate at Arkham, and here in Japan a guy dressed as the Joker just stabbed 17 people on a train in Tokyo. Be careful with your analogies unless you want to come off as a completely unhinged weirdo.

Well, no offense man, but you DO sound a bit like a raving lunatic.

You just compared yourself to an inmate at Arkham, and here in Japan a guy dressed as the Joker just stabbed 17 people on a train in Tokyo. Be careful with your analogies unless you want to come off as a completely unhinged weirdo.
Except the voices weren't coming from me, but from an external source. One: I know I'm not crazy. Two: the voices kept calling me "Bruce." In my mind, that's not what I call myself.🙃

Since I rewatched the complete B:TAS series last year, I understand that reference.
I'm glad you seemed to have found some inner strength since the past few days. You no longer seem to want to self-terminate anymore. That's good ****.👍

Never doubt yourself, only let it make you stronger.

Thanks man....some days are harder than others....but I'm still plugging along.....
Remember: there's no such thing as a man that is universally liked. Just like there is no such thing as a woman that is universally liked. Different people want different things. Rejection is a natural part of life.

But it's not about self-terminating over a woman. It's about how much rejection you can take and still move forward. It's about finding the inner strength to persevere so you can keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Only a coward would self-terminate over a woman, and that ain't you! You're better than that! I know what you're worth, so grab your big, juicy testicles and show the world what you're made of! 👍💪

Thanks man....some days are harder than others....but I'm still plugging along.....
Just keep those positive thoughts, man. I’ve had some similar feelings that you’ve shared here lately. I’m still looking for myself amongst all the craziness out there. Just stay strong, and remember you’re not alone.

I love my wife, my child, my old childhood toys, 80's sci fi/action/horror movies, the OT Star Wars trilogy, boobies, burgers, Tokyo, Osaka, shopping in HK, boobies, bubble wrap, trooper figures, kebabs, music especially 50's and 60's, boobies, going for walks, creating my own models for 3D printing, boobies, finding exactly what I was looking for at the shops, watching sunsets, boobies, sitting on my chair after being away for extended periods, coffee, boobies, finding new songs I enjoy, listening to the radio as I drive, reading about science and tech, boobies, the first shower after recovering from a bad flu, taking off my shoes after a long day of walking, watching funny cartoons, boobies, eating freshly made tempura, boobies and... oh, boobies.

I may have forgoten to list a couple hundred things but those are the ones that spring to mind.

Back