Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FFS multi-millionaire elite athletes quitting major comps is not 'brave' and it's not 'courageous'.

Australian cricketer and world war 2 vet Keith Miller said when asked about the pressure of elite sport... "Pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse"
That was pure garbage. She should have been sent home

I hate my fake benefactors. They think that I'm not allowed to be me and that I'm required to change. **** these people. If they want me to cut my hair, they need to fight me. If they want me to make friends, they need to fight me. If they want me to go out on dates, they need to fight me. If they want me to marry the Methodical *****, they need to fight me.

They refuse to fight for what they believe in and use coward's tactics such as peer pressure because they're all cowards. Why would I acquiesce to the demands of a bunch of cowards?

I don't do as I'm told, I do what I want. Being an adult doesn't mean doing everything that people tell you to do, it means being strong enough to question everything and think for yourself.

Growing up means choosing how you're going to live your life. I'll decide for myself what to believe in and what to pass on.

There's no reason for me to change into a husband or father when doing so will prevent me from becoming that which I am destined to be: a free and independent MAN.

I hate myself.

I really do. I just hate myself. I'm such a worthless piece of ****.

After my parents pass away, I'm gonna off myself.
Didn't know how to edit my previous post to include this quote, so double post.

I have a different problem: I love myself. It's why I refuse to change for anybody. But I hate my fake family. When the FBI sends them to prison, I'll be changing the locks and throwing all their **** out onto the street. If they can survive prison, they'll have nothing to return to. I can have them arrested for trespassing if they try to get back into my apartment once I've inherited it due to them being in prison.

So anyway. I love NYC, but I've never gotten used to the abrupt weather transition during Fall. It's not even a gradual change. It was like Summer up until last week and now it's time to start wearing jackets again.

So anyway. I love NYC, but I've never gotten used to the abrupt weather transition during Fall. It's not even a gradual change. It was like Summer up until last week and now it's time to start wearing jackets again.
I used to love NYC, but my fake benefactors have compromised my quality of life. When my REAL benefactors make financial independence happen for me, I will relocate to Malaysia so I can restore my lifestyle back to the way I like it.

My fake benefactors are delusional if they think that increasing the frequency that I am forced to put up with people will result in me changing into a people-person. If you lie to me about confidentiality just to force me to talk to you when email was sufficient, I will NOT like you. I don't like people that lie to me. I don't like anybody who thinks that increasing the frequency that I am forced to put up with them will result in me liking them. I'll bet the Malaysians won't give a **** about forcing me to talk to neighbors or some other ********.

I also don't like sedentary women. If a woman can't even do unassisted chinups, unassisted dips between parallel bars, or pistol squats, why would they even think that I would like them? Standards exist for a reason, and it's to filter out what I don't want. I don't want sedentary women. I like them strong as ****.

…so now progressives are conflating enthusiasm for a very average movie with political ideology.

…while the director is telling people who didn’t like it that they simply didn’t “get it”.

I’m a progressive. I also publish on satire and have taught film for nearly 20 years. I “got” your film Adam, I just happen to think it’s spoon feedingly obvious, not funny, too long, poorly paced, badly written and boring as *******.

"Don't Look Up."

It sucked. It was a two and a half hour lecture on climate change/covid and how all of us little dumb normies are too stupid to do anything about it.

"Don't Look Up."

It sucked. It was a two and a half hour lecture on climate change/covid and how all of us little dumb normies are too stupid to do anything about it.

I actually loved it. very funny. excellent writing. and it poked fun at everyone.
I loved the performances from everyone. very solid comedy
I really love how it mocked the media

I was being awfully harsh when I wrote that.

I guess I just can't get past the hypocrisy of all these mega-rich elites flying around the world in private jets and then telling US, the unwashed masses, that it's all our fault the world is ending.

Cause I can tell you right now, my "carbon footprint" must be like 0.000000001% of DiCaprio's. Hell, I don't even own a car...I ride a bicycle! So for him and all the rest to preach to me like that, it's just insulting.

I'll be more fair and say that there were a few good moments of satire in there, now and then, especially in the portrayal of the media idiots.

I enjoyed the part where he finally loses his ***t and has a big rant on TV about people's inability, nay - refusal - to agree on basic things because of the left and right tribalism in the world today.

Last edited:
I was being awfully harsh when I wrote that.

I guess I just can't get past the hypocrisy of all these mega-rich elites flying around the world in private jets and then telling US, the unwashed masses, that it's all our fault the world is ending.

Cause I can tell you right now, my "carbon footprint" must be like 0.000000001% of DiCaprio's. Hell, I don't even own a car...I ride a bicycle! So for him and all the rest to preach to me like that, it's just insulting.

I'll be more fair and say that there were a few good moments of satire in there, now and then, especially in the portrayal of the media idiots.

this might not be part of the movie but I think it mocks the progressive environmentalists as well with that ridiculous concert that ariana does.
Ariana basically represents Leonardo himself, even by accident.
it's funny that they do the concert which helps nothing and they all feel good about themselves in the concert while the asteroid is still coming

everyone points out how the president and the don't look up movement represents MAGA.
but Ariana and the concert literally represents Leonardo and his people. they all celebrated and were singing together while accomplishing nothing.
that's why I liked it. both sides failed. neither side did anything helpful.

Simply in terms of cinema craft, did nobody else feel that around 45 minutes of the movie was spent just waiting to see how it was going to end?

Just had a rough breakup tonight, and a few weeks ago I had to put down my cat who had been with me for 20 years. This is a hard year.

Just had a rough breakup tonight, and a few weeks ago I had to put down my cat who had been with me for 20 years. This is a hard year.
Oh dude that sucks. I had to put down a couple of pets years ago (one was age and illness, the other was cancer) and it's really hard.

Break-ups ... can do a number on you for a long time. You already know there's only one answer to that one, hookers and bl - NO! Time. The answer is time. This too shall pass. I've had a couple of bad ones ... full 12 rounds, cohabitation involved, bad intentions, the works. It beats you up but you grow from it so you can go make other mistakes.

Thank you, guys. It’s just a very haunting feeling. This is my first ever breakup, haha.

I’d really like to try getting back into some old hobbies I haven’t done in a long time - like painting figures. Just trying to distract myself as much as I can.

Back