Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Companies that makes 3 billion a YEAR in profits complaining about raising minimum wage and not having enough workers simultaneously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Companies that makes 3 billion a YEAR in profits complaining about raising minimum wage and not having enough workers simultaneously.

Right now in Oz fruit growers - who aren't subject to the minimum wage award because they pay on weight/volume of material picked rather than time - are faced with a picker shortage because traditionally it was a job that backpackers and itinerant migrant workers did. With the borders closed, they're complaining that locals don't want to travel to regional areas, bunk in crappy shacks and pick fruit for rubbish pay. Those cowboys have been exploiting foreign workers for decades and now they're crying :lol

I hate myself.

I really do. I just hate myself. I'm such a worthless piece of ****.

After my parents pass away, I'm gonna off myself.

I hate myself.

You've said you live alone in Japan, right? Is that good for you? Are you able to change your living arrangements? Being isolated and alone with these thoughts I can only imagine reinforces them.

Last edited:
I hate myself.

Enlist the services of a professional, get some outside perspective. It sounds glib and even reductive, but as humans we can't see ourselves because we're too close, our consciousness folds in ways that obscure us from ourselves or presents us with inaccurate shapes. Do it for yourself, your parents, for the opportunity to see something you could not before. I won't say more because I don't want to play armchair therapist or belittle what you're going through. But think about your environment as a-dev mentioned, and I agree with pixeltwin, talk to someone professional. If the first one or even two are not a good fit, find someone that is. It's a process.

I still hate myself, but I'm trying really damn hard to hate myself less.

Thank you for your replies, and thanks for listening. It may not seem like it, but I DO appreciate it.

You can't teach yourself Kung Fu.

There are things we can't do alone.

Get a therapist and start re-training your mind.

I hate myself.

Many of us have been where you are.

After almost 50 years on this planet I can offer this advice. Life is an ever changing journey of twists and turn, ups and downs, like a roller coaster. It?s about the journey, and discovering what?s next.

Explore, learn and teach what you have learned.

The more your learn new things the better your self image will be. Become a student of everything And a master of nothing.

Therapy can help you to get started , to get beyond the issues with venturing into uncomfortable settings.

Anything is possible. It?s not a BS catch phrase.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still hate myself, but I'm trying really damn hard to hate myself less.

Thank you for your replies, and thanks for listening. It may not seem like it, but I DO appreciate it.

Dude, I've been there. Definitely go talk it out - if you ever need someone who can listen, send me a PM and we can exchange info. Otherwise, get help. It took me years to find a doctor that helped me, but it does exist.

FFS multi-millionaire elite athletes quitting major comps is not 'brave' and it's not 'courageous'.

Australian cricketer and world war 2 vet Keith Miller said when asked about the pressure of elite sport... "Pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse"

Back