• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

These Toys are NOT for Me Sale: HT Batman, Apexplorer, Ironman, and Bunch Others

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZDZIYO

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I know I am new here but I use the same user name at macrossworldforum and tfw2005, which should show my good history of B/S/T toys.

I tried to like HT but except for a few figures that I finally decided to keep I have to let the following go. Price do not include shipping or paypal fees but you may pm me your best offers.

HT DX02 Batman with inactive stand base No ABS leakage or other blemishes, both heads are fine, the eyeball moves and for the others the eyes light up and I do have 3 mouth pieces. The only problem is that the stand does not light up. However since the battery container is clean I suppose you may fix it by replacing the lightbulbs but again I am no sure. 200

HT Apexplorer ice and lazer Opened once and that is it. With original box and brown shipper $210

HT Heartbreaker Opened once and that is it. With original box and brown shipper $180

HT 1966 Batman Batman and Robin. Opened, displayed for a short while and back to the box. For the pair 330.

Non-HT

A bunch of old 12 inch star trek figures which i will sell as a group. I will give the price after uploading pictures.

Transformer MP-02 Soundwave Transformed once and put on display 240

MP-03 Grimlock Opened once and put on display 100

UW-01 120 MISB Superion

UW-02 120 MISB Menasor

MP10 OP Reissue MISB 180

Threea Team foretress Robot heavy 110

Sentinel Getter 1 120

Sentinel MA.K NO.1 180

Sentinel MA.K NO.7 70

Sentinel MA.K NO.5 70

Sentinel MA.K NO.3 100

Sentinel Orgun MISB 100

Shipped from Texas. Again if you have questions or needs pictures please pm me. I will upload some pictures soon.

Back