There Can Be Only One: pick only one sixth scale figure to keep.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the thread title, it is. So although I had to get rid of all but one Hot Toy I was able to keep everything else :yess:

Actually the first post after the thread title expanded the scope for a truly brutal scenario.

Only one artifact of geekdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[*] Otomofan -- finds it sick

3c60b795120ba6914289034808eebcdd.jpg

I thought this was Sideshow Freaks and not "Tiny House Living" on HGTV. No way I'm picking only one after spending all the time and money to acquire it all. Many of my favorites require multiple pieces to symbiotically represent a single thing/scene.

I thought this was Sideshow Freaks and not "Tiny House Living" on HGTV.

Well, we're talking about pitting Harry Potter against the Terminator a few threads over, if that's more your speed. :lol

No way I'm picking only one after spending all the time and money to acquire it all. Many of my favorites require multiple pieces to symbiotically represent a single thing/scene.

And yet...

Actually, let's take it a step further. Out of all your pop culture collectibles -- statues, action figures, vehicles, helmets comics, omnibuses etc. -- choose the one thing to represent all of it. Just one artifact to represent all the pop culture and genre entertainment you've consumed for your whole life.

Only one. Be brutal. Let go. You can only take one item through life, moving forward.

No way I'm picking only one ....

Yeah my understanding of the brutality in the exercise "choice" is by participitaing, there was no keeping them all, it was choose or lose.
So those obviously wanting to participate, yet then ineffectually puffing -I choose to keep them all
59ds30.gif
!
are actually just timidly declaring they surrender all? :lol

This thread will be filled with posts bargaining on an answer , trying to avoid the actual question.......

Another fun bargain-around is declaring a character's significant other, loyal sidekick/helper, character vehicle, an alternate look/civilianID, evil doppelganger, or main nemesis, as "accessories":idea.

You got to work those loopholes! :lol

Last edited:
Yeah my understanding of the brutality in the exercise "choice" is by participitaing, there was no keeping them all, it was choose or lose.
So those obviously wanting to participate, yet then ineffectually puffing -I choose to keep them all
59ds30.gif
!
are actually just timidly declaring they surrender all? :lol

Another fun bargain-around is declaring a character's significant other, loyal sidekick/helper, character vehicle, alt.look/civilianID, evil doppelganger, or main nemesis, as "accessories":idea.

You got to work those loopholes! :lol

Who says I was participating? ZE is free to discuss his minimalist exercises as he has from time to time over the years and I am free to mock them:monkey3

Surprised there are no DC fans to stand by and defend their favorite character representation figure or sculpt .
No Batman?
Also where are those insane Transformer, He-Man, Turtle, Poweranger, Pony fans and Bibendum fanatics who we've heard would sell off their own families for the right single figure or merch! :lol

So far we have:
GI Joe(?) ? I actually have no idea
Also this (in bold)^ made me sad.

Last edited:
Just one huh?

Fine.

Here's mine.

No pop culture reference.

Just an antiquated and simple 1:6 figure that represents my collecting mindset / theme.

1625260218729.png

Back