The Walking Dead - comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.

And I for one think they need to cast the Hound from Game of Thrones as Beta when the show gets to this point. I could believe his back being strong enough to kill her at least :lol

I'm curious to see if they play out this issue on the tv show at all. Michonne has taken over Andrea's role, but I'm thinking Richonne is on the horizon in the comic. Michonne and Rick have both lost lovers and feeling hollow and I think they could easily get together now like on the show. Otherwise I keep feeling like Rick is in an endless repeat of losing lovers over and over again. Michonne seems like a character Kirkman would have a hard time killing off for numerous reasons.

It was cool to see Kirkman's letter. I think after the show started a lot of these characters really became real to him once he had a real human to attach them to. When a character got killed off, an actor was out of work. That's something I imagine would be harder to do than simply killing an imaginary character off on a whim. Even though Andrea left the show long ago, he clearly was still attached to her character.

In case you wanted to know, There is an exclusive variant of Walking Dead #1 in the comic Calendar from calendars.com.

got mine today:
calendar.jpg

It ends with a flash forward several years, far removed from all the action. Not unlike Y: The Last Man.

I stopped reading at issue #181. I have a 14 hour flight tomorrow so I purchased all the remaining issues to pass some of the time.

Yeah, don't worry. This and every other issue will be reprinted til the end of time.

I don't know the print run on the individual issue 193, but it must have been cool for the people that grabbed one. It sold out everywhere, instantly, once word got out and is even going back for a second run. But because it was a secret I bet there weren't any extra orders, making it a pretty "rare" issue and an instant "key book."

Yeah, don't worry. This and every other issue will be reprinted til the end of time.

I don't know the print run on the individual issue 193, but it must have been cool for the people that grabbed one. It sold out everywhere, instantly, once word got out and is even going back for a second run. But because it was a secret I bet there weren't any extra orders, making it a pretty "rare" issue and an instant "key book."

Just like issue #1 :lol

Back