The Titans - Live action version of DC's Teen Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That season finale trailer doesn't even make sense to the previous episode. I think it's just some hallucination or alternate reality. If they want this in a long run, don't you think it's kinda stupid to make Batman kills all the enemies? The most notorious like The Joker, Two Face, and Riddler? Still don't think it's the real world or the real Batman.

I think you’re getting mixed up in what you’re trying to say here. He didn’t lie and get caught. He incorrectly thought he saw something and admitted that he was incorrect after looking at the clip again. And please excuse my opinion here but you seem to get awfully defensive over this show. If he doesn’t think the show looks good because it’s too dark (an opinion I share because DC wants to do everything dark after the success of the Nolanverse) he’s allowed to think that and you shouldn’t jump down his throat defending it.

He is allowed absolutely but we just have to agree to disagree here. It was not just about the clip. It was the comments like this: " Even if this isn’t Batman, robin says numerous times Batman kills". But whatever...we should let it go.

Anyway:

Titans finale official synopsis:

“In the season finale, Trigon's powers send **** into a dreamscape that begins with him living a happy domestic life, but soon takes him into a dark journey back to Gotham.”

I guess that terrible Batsuit leak was real after all. I’m surprised they’re going the “Batman is an actual serial killer” route after how Batfleck was received. How was this approved? :lol

I like the back shot of Bruce Wayne though - he looks big and muscular.

Aaah ...I still can't get over what they did to Starfire. They should've done better with her. It just doesn't feel right.

Terrific season finale with a truly great cliffhanger...along with that post credits sequence which sets up so much more come season 2. I thought Titans was going to be pure rubbish from that first teaser but it ended up a fantastic addition to the Berlanti-verse.

Poster for Season 2
titans-season-2-poster-full-1183880.jpeg

God damn this show was good. Not perfect but shiiiittt what a surprise. Found it better or at least more entertaining then most marvel netflix shows. And now with swamp thing and doom patrol being awesome ..... idk I might subscribe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God damn this show was good. Not perfect but shiiiittt what a surprise. Found it better or at least more entertaining then most marvel netflix shows. And now with swamp thing and doom patrol being awesome ..... idk I might subscribe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admit that I majorly Hated what I was seeing from the leaked set pics from the first season. It took me a while to watch the show, but once I did I enjoyed it.

This show makes AOTC look like Citizen Kane. I was dumbfounded by the acting, dialogue, writing, and overall story.

I enjoy Titans, has some stupid **** in it like Wonder Girls death but overall enjoyable. I don’t really give a **** about DC though so maybe that’s why I don’t mind it.

Has a CW feel to it. I just care for the Grayson and Todd stuff. I feel like Wayne is totally miscast and Superboy had the best story.

Wayne is definitely miscast. The guy has a great presence but I don’t see him and joker having a rivalry. Nor do I see him fighting Superman. The guy looks like he’s pushing 60.
Also kinda fell off on this show. Some stuff is very try hard

Back