The Terminator 1/4 Custom Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly no I don't own one.
But thanks for the walk-through.
I'm going to send the headsculpt to a painter/sculpter I will ask him what he can do.
Was thinking I could have dyed them in some food colorant or acrylic.

Cool.
I bought the model and put it up on shapeways too.
Now I'm having some difficulties with the measures.
Im using the Sideshow headsculpt, and the original glasses overall width frame is 1.41inches (3.6cm).
Should I enter that in the X case?
What does XYZ stand for?
View attachment 380151

What measurements did you enter for 1/6?

X 2.8
Y 0.878
Z 2.958
All in centimeters.

I think your best bet is to have the glasses printed, have someone make a mold of them and cast them in clear resin with a hint of black pigment.

That sounds like a great idea, and just paint the arms a solid black. I think that's how the Gargoyles were IIRC.

I'm still bummed HT never bothered with doing this figure, but I look forward to seeing this project finished.

Hot Toys only had to tease one of these to kill off Enterbay. Although I can't fathom why they wouldn't go ahead and actually make it.

Where does this project stand? Now that there is a 1/4 CB750 out there it could be awesome to put the figure on the bike.

The glaring lack of this original Terminator in 1/4 scale (couldn't resist QS002 and Enterbay's Terminators), made me enter statue territory. Godspeed. Can't wait to see the finished article.

Hot Toys only had to tease one of these to kill off Enterbay. Although I can't fathom why they wouldn't go ahead and actually make it.

they probably made heads in 1/4 scale but used them on MMS238 instead.

Where does this project stand? Now that there is a 1/4 CB750 out there it could be awesome to put the figure on the bike.

Still going on.
Slowly but surely.
I had the pants retailored, they fit nicely now.
I received the 1/4 leather boots, but then I needed feets.
Wich luckily I found quick, and they were from the clean T800 nonetheless. So long story short boots need to be reworked because they were too tight at the back, broke the zip before I sanded the feets to fit.
The boots seller was out of stock so need to wait.
Meanwhile I experimented with the boots and got a pretty cool rough version. I also found also all the studs, rings, straps to make them accurate.
I contacted Gustavo batista after seeing his great work on 1/4 mad max boots but the modification is pricey.
So I asked my seamstress who retailored the pants and she was ok.
But im undecided, it's,not her speciality.
Gustavo would save me some hassle but it's also fun to try myself...

_20180420_122957.JPG_20180420_123146.JPG
_20180420_122730.JPG

I still needed work on the glasses and headsculpt paint.

i also cut the body at the waist for more posability.
did it to all my eb terminators.
56a3ba14c910d6f9088b4567.__grande__.jpg

Last edited:
Boots are done.
Needs some last minute mods (make the front flat)
But it's getting there.
d4196f07a99e0e870d6515feebe389dc.0.jpg

Also had the glasses printed
I did several sizes still testing to choose the good one.
IMG_20181218_130230.jpg

Back from the dead.
Was on hold until I found a proper head as I thought that the sideshow head was not up to today's standards.

Thank go for 3d headsculpts I found a great tech noir HS but it needed tweaking to be a police station version .

Managed recently to work that out.
But still I had to go through a friend to print all the stuff and it took forever with the size and fitting testing.

So last week I decided to buy a 3d printer and boy what a fun time I had since.

Lots of trials and errors, especially finding the right size, and make the head fit the body.
But now I got it (save maybe for the Uzi that might be a tad big).

View attachment IMG_20220824_174110.jpg

What's cool is that I found an artist who did a technoir 1/4 set so this is why I printed a Uzi and hardballer too.
At first I was just going to swap between the looks from time to time but I also found an enterbay body, broken arms as usual but it's an easy fix for me now.
So I'm going to also to be able to display the tech noir.

received_910856209620913.jpeg

Now when everything is ready it will go to the painter for the head.

If anybody is interested in some sets (heads weapons from me directly, clothes from my seamstress) let me know 🙂

Well, I would certainly be interested. I need to see the finished product, but I can't get enough T1 stuff. I actually bought a spare Sideshow Premium Format statue quite some time ago to try this myself. Not sure how all the clothing and such would size up with what you have put together.

Back from the dead.
Was on hold until I found a proper head as I thought that the sideshow head was not up to today's standards.

Thank go for 3d headsculpts I found a great tech noir HS but it needed tweaking to be a police station version .

Managed recently to work that out.
But still I had to go through a friend to print all the stuff and it took forever with the size and fitting testing.

So last week I decided to buy a 3d printer and boy what a fun time I had since.

Lots of trials and errors, especially finding the right size, and make the head fit the body.
But now I got it (save maybe for the Uzi that might be a tad big).

View attachment 596193

What's cool is that I found an artist who did a technoir 1/4 set so this is why I printed a Uzi and hardballer too.
At first I was just going to swap between the looks from time to time but I also found an enterbay body, broken arms as usual but it's an easy fix for me now.
So I'm going to also to be able to display the tech noir.

View attachment 596200

Now when everything is ready it will go to the painter for the head.

If anybody is interested in some sets (heads weapons from me directly, clothes from my seamstress) let me know 🙂
R.gif
looks good to me. maybe next time I'll contact you

I remember when HT released the teaser shot of their proto Terminator from T1.
img_0-jpg.87927

Notice the date 2012 :lol
I always said the only fig I would ever get in 1/4 scale was a T1 Terminator.
Oh I remember that too.
Man I was so excited.
They just wanted to piss on enterbays parade lol

Back