Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was translated from Secret Base. Might not be up for PO till August:

217604977_1071624366695056_7761547646355440933_n.jpg
Sorry, any chance you can repost it? I can't see the linked item.

Sorry, any chance you can repost it? I can't see the linked item.
It would take a while to dig for it on FB. It essentially mentioned The Suicide Squad and figures for it's release around August 6th. That weekend should reveal what they have planned for it. I hope that DC gets some announcements from here till that weekend.

Was it this?

Hot Toys-Secret Base added 8 new photos.​

July 14 at 12:25 PM ·

[Hot Toys Summer Showcase 2021」
Date: July-August (July,)

[Summer Showcase 2021] 16.7 Pre-order 7 special edition collector's edition dolls worldwide
This summer, Hot Toys will present the annual event "Hot Toys Summer Showcase 2021 Large-scale Collectible Puppet Exhibition", which will be launched at Hot Toys Echo Base @Fashion Walk! This year, Hot Toys has assembled a collection of the latest and most popular movies and series of collections of dolls, including: MARVEL's "Spider-Man: No Fight, No Return" to be released this Christmas, the latest "Black Widow" movie and MARVEL Comic strips; STAR WARS hot and popular "The Mandalorian" and "Star Wars: The Bad Batch" episodes; DC Comics will be released in early August "Suicide Commando: Rally" collection of dolls, etc. It is also the world's first to exhibit a series of 1:1, 1:4, 1:6 scale collection dolls, vehicle collections and new COSBABY mini collection dolls! Hot Toys is now releasing 7 collections of dolls pre-ordered at the venue and a series of new products from CosRider, COSBABY, and movie boutiques!

https://www.facebook.com/hottoyssecretbase

Was it this?

[Summer Showcase 2021] 16.7 Pre-order 7 special edition collector's edition dolls worldwide
This summer, Hot Toys will present the annual event "Hot Toys Summer Showcase 2021 Large-scale Collectible Puppet Exhibition", which will be launched at Hot Toys Echo Base @Fashion Walk! This year, Hot Toys has assembled a collection of the latest and most popular movies and series of collections of dolls, including: MARVEL's "Spider-Man: No Fight, No Return" to be released this Christmas, the latest "Black Widow" movie and MARVEL Comic strips; STAR WARS hot and popular "The Mandalorian" and "Star Wars: The Bad Batch" episodes; DC Comics will be released in early August "Suicide Commando: Rally" collection of dolls, etc. It is also the world's first to exhibit a series of 1:1, 1:4, 1:6 scale collection dolls, vehicle collections and new COSBABY mini collection dolls! Hot Toys is now releasing 7 collections of dolls pre-ordered at the venue and a series of new products from CosRider, COSBABY, and movie boutiques!

Yep.

Was it this?

Good.

I just hope when they show the line up it’s everything they plan on releasing.

Good.

I just hope when they show the line up it’s everything they plan on releasing.

King Shark is the only DC reveal I really want.

He's such a goofy, yet lethal character. A fun addition to the Harley Quinn cartoon too.

I prefer his 'more shark-less human' design to the depiction in The Flash, where he had more of a human torso, arms and shoulders, with human musculature to match:

dd53nyd-6d4de267-0a4e-43ab-936a-212602174561.jpg

fla515c-0003-1--1161383-1280x0.jpeg

I want to put him amongst my Suicide Squad from the first film: Flagg, Harley, Deadshot and Katana.

Though he would be just at home facing off against the Adam West Batman wielding his Shark Repellent Batspray! :lol

Was it this?

Much thanks!

Hot Toys Summer Showcase:

233552ou8u9u6v7dv8v8pu.jpg
Haven’t seen the movie, but I love sharks and from what I’ve seen from the movie, this guy is going to be irresistible.
I hope they go for a more wet look, don’t like the grey, atleast make it slightly more blue. Hope they tone down the shark boobies too.
I have no doubt if they ever release this, they will change the colour to be more movie accurate.

how much would this guy be with the limited articulation? 280-350?

Attachments

• E2D78FED-E3D3-4145-9E4F-230DDF139529.jpeg
    E2D78FED-E3D3-4145-9E4F-230DDF139529.jpeg
    191.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 50D6617B-0DA0-42BE-8D8D-F41C3B0AE496.png
    50D6617B-0DA0-42BE-8D8D-F41C3B0AE496.png
    788.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 6C11C36C-6BDF-493F-8B2B-2DF540C10470.png
    6C11C36C-6BDF-493F-8B2B-2DF540C10470.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:
King Shark is the only DC reveal I really want.

He's such a goofy, yet lethal character. A fun addition to the Harley Quinn cartoon too.

I prefer his 'more shark-less human' design to the depiction in The Flash, where he had more of a human torso, arms and shoulders, with human musculature to match
Agreed - I wish they didn't design him with the Dad-Bod, but oh well. They solicit, I buy it.

Back