Hot Toys 1/6 The Suicide Squad King Shark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Justin's video he points out that this looks like a Power Pose figure, and looking closer at it he might be right, ugh.

In Justin's video he points out that this looks like a Power Pose figure, and looking closer at it he might be right, ugh.

It looks more like it's an early prototype so they didn't add the usual shoulder/arm joint they do with Thanos and Hulk. If they ever produce this, I imagine it'll be exactly like the joints on those two with the seamless elbow.

PD1344583005WM7_7d316d43-3892-48f2-9c54-3d01a141b450.png
Hot-Toys-THANOS-Avengers-Infinity-War-1-6-Scale-Action-Figure-3.jpg

It looks more like it's an early prototype so they didn't add the usual shoulder/arm joint they do with Thanos and Hulk. If they ever produce this, I imagine it'll be exactly like the joints on those two with the seamless elbow.

PD1344583005WM7_7d316d43-3892-48f2-9c54-3d01a141b450.png
Hot-Toys-THANOS-Avengers-Infinity-War-1-6-Scale-Action-Figure-3.jpg
Hopefully it's fully articulated.

Which one of these characters pops out the most to you? Yeah, only King Shark to me. Howard should make him. DC content is thin as it is. Rest look like garbage to me. Can count on Harley, who knows on Bloodsport.

the-suicide-squad-cast-1269522-1280x0.jpeg

Suicide-Squad.jpg

HT are advertising it as a "1/6th scale collectible figure" with no mention of Power Pose. Do they even do the Power Pose Series for non-Iron Man characters? That said... does this need to be very articulated?

It will have limited articulation, so anybody wanting some crazy articulated full body crazy pose-able needs to lower their expectations.

This was translated from Secret Base. Might not be up for PO till August:

217604977_1071624366695056_7761547646355440933_n.jpg

It may be a 50% Power Pose, it could have lots of articulation on the crotch and knees because the joints will be covered by the shorts. The articulation will also make it easier to change to the orange prison shorts that it comes with.
If it's a PP, it should come with swappable arms but I don't see any in the video, just hands. It'll be cool if HT includes severed body parts (just like McFarlane's) and a hand to hold those body parts to have him in a nom-nom eating pose. Just got my McFarlane King Shark this morning and it sucks it doesn't have an extra hand to hold the severed limbs. But that figure really has tremendous shelf presence, what more Hot Toys'.

It's just a couple of photos but it looks identical to Hulk construction except for the once-piece head due to character design/anatomy. I even see joint lines on the ankles.

If it gets made I don't think it'll be 'Power Pose' which was just an Iron Man thing anyway.

Not that I trust Hot Toys to release it but I'm hoping to be wrong.

Which one of these characters pops out the most to you? Yeah, only King Shark to me. Howard should make him. DC content is thin as it is. Rest look like garbage to me. Can count on Harley, who knows on Bloodsport.

the-suicide-squad-cast-1269522-1280x0.jpeg

Suicide-Squad.jpg
They will announce more TSS figures no doubt in my mind. My vote goes to Deadshot, Harley and Polka Dot man.
Pretty excited for this, a war movie in a super hero setting. Probably going to be the best superhero movie this year.

They will announce more TSS figures no doubt in my mind. My vote goes to Deadshot, Harley and Polka Dot man.
Pretty excited for this, a war movie in a super hero setting. Probably going to be the best superhero movie this year.
You mean Bloodsport? Polka Dot man would be great!

Doesn't Hot Toys already have like four Harley Quinn figures up for pre-order that they haven't shipped though?

Doesn't Hot Toys already have like four Harley Quinn figures up for pre-order that they haven't shipped though?

From a disastrous movie which everybody forgets a long time ago. I bet the new HQ will be up for PO before these from Birds of Prey come out.

Back